• Fresh nourishing lip balm advanced therapy
  • Fresh nourishing lip balm advanced therapy
Good

Fresh nourishing lip balm advanced therapy Reviews

Ranked #305 out of 942 in Lip Balm

April 21, 2017

I love to use this before bed as it leaves my lips feeling and looking great the next morning. I especially love the scent and feel of this product. Its on the pricier side, but as i dont use it constantly through the day like a normal lip balm, and only for my nightly routine, it lasts quite a while.

June 07, 2016

This balm works very well at softening lips and actually is also plumping. It's a little pricey at $35 cdn. But it does what it says it will do. It's thick and smooth in consistency, It's a little minty and has a soft pink color. I exfoliate my lips with the end of my washing routine, with my toothbrush/damp towel. So that the balm gets right to the skin and I get all the benefits. My lips are so much smoother and there are less fine lines. Love that it contains hyaluronic spheres for plumping and mango butter for softening. But it's not super hydrating. But that's ok I use a different lip balm inbetween uses. I apply especially before bed. It comes in a pot and you have to dip your finger in, it feels like you aren't picking up much product but it's enough. Over all it does help to give you more youthful lips. Will repurchase when I'm out.

Adrienne07 has posted in the forum topic
    Edible Deodorant?

Adrienne07 added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Oil

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dove White Beauty Bar

DreamBig added a new review for
    Nutrigrain

pabrams added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar