Fresh rose deep hydration face cream Reviews

July 09, 2020

Super good face moisturizer for dry skin!

I really liked this moisturizer, especially for my dry skin. I found it had a thick, heavy consistency which I prefer to wear at night for extra hydration! I liked the rose scent as it felt expensive. I find a little bit goes a long way with this cream so the price is actually pretty good for it. It also applies nicely, goes on smooth and sinks in fairly easily which is great!

June 23, 2020

Okay face cream!! Would still buy!!

I got this face cream as a gift from one of my friends and it was amazing at first. It felt nice and hydrating for my skin. But as time went on I kind of grew out of it. But I would still recommend this and it smells really good!!

May 20, 2020

My fav

This face cream is a mut have.
    I have tried several face cream starting from the drugstore one to the expensive one. Let me say Im a bit lucky because I didn't need to look very long before I found this one.
    My routine consist of 4-5 products every night and this cream is lock cream for my routine. I can garantee you it is one of the best. First, the texture is heavy and smooth and don't let me start on the smell.
    When I wake up next morning I feel my skin so hydrated and soft.
    You need to try it.

March 18, 2020

Good for winter frost

About average price for a face cream at Sephora, worked well for my dry and dehydrated skin, especially during the cold winter months. It's too heavy in the summer but a skin saver in the winter. Even though I liked it, I am looking for more affordable alternatives without the strong rose smell.

February 04, 2020

Dream face cream

I love the whole fresh Rose line of products. I have been super eager to try the face cream after trying the toner and face mask of the same line and as expected, not disappointed. The smell is amazing, it has the same signature Rose sent that is sweet and mild and is distinctive to the fresh line. The cream itself is smooth and rich without leaving a greasy feeling. Def will be purchasing this again in the future. Highly recommend.

January 29, 2020

Lifesaver

This cream is perfect for me in the winter. I wear it at night. I get a very dry t-zone in the winter and this fixes it. It’s a bit pricey but around the same price as most moisturizers at Sephora or the bay. Totally worth it!

November 15, 2019

Smells amazing!

This cream smells amazing! It is on the thicker side but does not feel greasy. I like to mix a few drops of Vitamin E oil into this cream and use it both day and night.

September 16, 2019

a great smelling cream

this cream smelt super nice, just like roses! i found it to be super hydrating and soaked into my skin very nicely, it spread all over my fave very nicely too, and i didnt find it made my skin break out

July 05, 2019

Best cream for freshness and hydration

This face cream has perfect fragrance which is so refreshing and mild. Skin feels supple from deep and literally it provides deep hydration without any oily or grsseyness! In one word a perfect refreshing moisturizer.

August 01, 2018

value set is worth to buy

I brought this product along with the mask, toner and the lip product in one package. i love the scent (more like fresh cumcumber), and it does very hydro my skin. value set is woth the money, i will purchase again at the year end sale!