Prestige Item
Fresh rose deep hydration facial toner Reviews

3.2/5

December 02, 2019

Very nice scent

But not my favourite product. I don't find it moisturizing enough to have "deep hydrating" in the product name. But it smells really beautiful. I like to use it with friends when doing at home facials as an extra little step.

May 30, 2019

Best Toner

I have heard a lot good things about it and now that I have used it I am amazed to see how good it is. The fresh rose smell is just moderate and perfect to feel fresh and soothing ! It works well to hydrate my skin without being tacky ! It gives the ultimate freshness and the skin looks clean and bright afterwards! I am definitely going to repurchase !

May 08, 2019

Favourite toner!

Love, love, love this toner! I use it in the morning and night after cleanser and it leaves my skin hydrated and ready for my serums and moisturizers, and it smells amazing!

January 26, 2019

Smells good

I love this toner! It's alcohol-free, smells beautiful and works really nice with my combination skin. Feels really nice on the face as well. I spritz it on a clean face, let is absorb and then put on my moisturizer. Fantastic product and will buy again. Only downfall is the price tag.

March 21, 2018

Soft skin

I bought this toner on a whim, and it the best toner ever. I honestly bought it because it looks pretty with the rose petals inside. This is $50 CAD and I think it might be even better than my SKII essence which is $125 for a smaller bottle (Shocker!!). This makes my skin feel super soft and lightly moisturizing. I put a couple of drops on my hand then pat it on my face. There is a strong rose floral scent to this product, if you are sensitive to these smells this is probably not for you, however it is honestly a really good product. I have only use this for a couple of weeks and have noticed great skin conditions. Once I finish my SKII I think I will be sticking with this Toner from now on.