Fresh Rose Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 769 in Masks

June 19, 2017

Love It

I love this Fresh Rose Face Mask so much. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this product did not irritate it at all. I first clean my face as I normally would then apply this mask. It has such an amazing smell and a nice, cooling gel texture. When i rinse it off, my face looks radiant, plump and smooth. I think it is a really good addition to my beauty regimen and works wonders. I definitely recommend.

June 16, 2017

Tres bon masque

J'ai recu ce masque en cadeau et j'avais hate de l'essayer. Il est facile a appliquer car il est en gel et contient de vraies morceaux de pétales de rose. Il hydrate tres bien et laisse la peau fraiche et illuminée. Le seul petit point négatif pour moi est son odeur de rose qui est vraiment tres puissante. Ce produit peut sembler couteux mais il en vaut la peine. D'autres fragrances sont offertes.

June 10, 2017

Love this mask! It effectively hydrates and tones my skin without irritation. Skin feels soft, not dry, after rinsing off. If you put it in the fridge for a bit and apply cold it's super refreshing on the skin.

May 15, 2017

Originally, I received this as a sample at Sephora. After a couple of uses, I had to go pick up the full size! It may seem expensive to some people, with that being said, it's so worth it if you're looking for something to really hydrate the skin.

I use it a couple times a week. I personally love the rose scent. The consistency is slightly thicker than masks I'm used to, but this mask made all the difference. My skin is SOOO hydrated after use. My skincare regime/makeup application goes on so smoothly, and my skin feels so dewy.

I would suggest this mask to people with combo to dry skin, as the consistency of the mask may be too heavy for someone with combo to oily skin.

May 03, 2017

I like this facemask! I am a sucker for anything with roses in it, which this mask does! My skin is on the drier side. When I apply the mask, I feel a slight tingle in my dry spots, which diminishes after a few minutes.

The mask isn't overly messy and feels nice and cooling on my face.

Once removed my face does feel soft and hydrated, but I think the results are only temporary.
    I think masks are a fun thing to do for your skin and are relaxing, but if you need long term results, other types of products would be what you are after.

April 13, 2017

Like many other reviewers, I too got this as a sample and decided to purchase the full size. I am face mask and have tried almost every mask available on drugstore, department store and Sephora shelves that meets my needs, and I was surprised that I hadn't come across this one yet. I am so happy I got that sample. For reference, my skin is slightly acne prone, but other than that, I'm not super oily or dry. So what I look for in a product is something that makes my skin hydrated, fresh, radiant and glowing without breaking me out. This is the perfect mask to help me achieve that. I love that a little goes a long way. I sometimes wear this as a sleeping mask and when I wake up my skin looks gorgeous! I actually bought one for my mom as well because I love this so much and now she loves it too.

2.7/5

March 13, 2017

I got this as a sample and thank goodness because I would not be able to afford the heafty price tag! I liked the smell of the face mask however the texture was a little bit weird and the smell was just a tiny bit too strong for my liking. Overall it was a nice treat bit not something I would use regularly.

February 27, 2017

This is quite a pricey item, but if you love luxury skin care and don't mind spending a few extra bucks you are sure to like this Mask! First of all, it smells amazing! That can be a very important aspect to add to relaxation while doing a face mask. The second is that it really does add moisture to your skin, especially during those Cold and dry Canadian winters when your skin really suffers. Your skin will feel so soft and rejuvenated! I especially love to apply this mask will I'm using a Biore nose strip. Great way to kill two birds with one stone. It is definitely a great buy for the skincare addicts out there!

January 25, 2017

Helped to add moisture to my dry winter skin. Didn't find it was irritating or drying. A thin layer of product works well and it rinses off easily. Light not overwhelming smell.

January 17, 2017

I got a mini sampler size from a kit.
    Left my skin feeling smooth. Only downside was that my skin is a bit sensitive to this product, so some parts of my skin had an itchy feeling.
    Probably wouldn't purchase the full size product.