Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Tint

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Tint Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 881 in Lip Balm

March 07, 2017

love this lip balm so much it feels so moisturizing on my lips. the texture is unlike any other lip balm ive ever used. the scent is beautiful and it gives a beautiful wash of colour on lips

June 24, 2016

Love it!!! It's moisturizing and leaves such a pretty nice tint. Awesome for at work when I want to add a bit of color without having to check my face constantly for fading... It's just pretty. And I reach for it more because it is more like a balm on your lips.

September 13, 2015

I received this product as a free sample from sephora. The packaging is nice, in a metal-ish tube. The scent is light and doesn't overpower. I love the way it glides on my lips, leaving them moisturized and lightly tinted. The only downside would be the price, as it is a little expensive for a small tube of tint for a college student.

September 05, 2015

This is my go-to lip balm for summer. I love all the shades, but the original Sugar Rose is my favourite. Smooth, non-sticky, with a perfect amount of colour to really create a beautiful flush to the lips.

April 02, 2015

I have been buying Sugar lip balms for a few years now and I just love them. They have mini ones that you can try out and full size products. They feel, smell and taste great! I use them almost everyday. The price though is sooo expensive! I can only afford to buy them occasionally because of the price.

March 11, 2015

Pros: is moisturizing, smells nice, pretty color. Cons: melts easily in tube and leaves a mess in purse.

January 26, 2015

I love the just barely there colour of the lip tint as well as the fact that it doesn't seem to travel into my mouth. It feels light on my lips & not sticky or greasy. You can expect the same with the non-tinted one too.

January 24, 2015

A bit on the expensive side, but this lip tint is pretty nice! It smells delightful, and moisturizes my lips very well. I love the little pink tint it gives to my lips, and it looks perfectly natural!

January 06, 2015

an amazing product if you are looking to splurge a little

January 05, 2015

I bought a holiday kit at Sephora and got a sample sz of this in it. I absolutely love it, I am constantly putting it on. It smells amazing and makes my lips so soft. The tint is enough to give a nice pink to your lips as well.