Frizz Ease Dream Curl Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#121 in Hair Care

October 11, 2018

Best shampoo & conditoner on the market!

Exactly as it says, frizz ease! It’s beyond amazing & I don’t think I want to live in a world without it! It’s a little more costly then some shampoos and conditioners on the market but I assure you it is worth EVERY penny!

September 22, 2018

Great but Expensive

I tried this through a free sample and have since purchased it. It's great on my super frizzy hair. Normally my hair looks great the day after washing and then it frizzes back up again. This product gives me another day or two. I wish the bottle was larger. I have a lot of hair and at the current price point, it's a bit expensive.

September 19, 2018

I love this product

This works awesome on my natural curly hair , it doesn't make it stiff but holds up to the weather.
    My curls are light without the frizz , I was surprised it held up to the humidity , not too many products can.
    I had full day coverage and I am very happy I decided to try it. I would recommend this product to others.

April 03, 2018

A quality product that keeps me coming back!

I have been using Frizz Ease products for a very long time and over the years Frizz Ease products have earned their spot as THE ONLY drugstore level line that is a CONSTANT STAPLE in my arsenal of hair smoothing, styling, anti-frizz, defined-curl (or sleek n straight, depending on my mood) shine enhancing, highlight boosting products that I deem worthy of repeatedly spending money on....year after year--Frizz Ease IS the ONE!

February 26, 2018

This is not my go to shampoo and conditioner

Where has this product been all of my life? It provides me with such beautiful curls without all of the frizz in which I receive from others. I would recommend these products.

January 19, 2018

Ease Of Brushing - No Tangles

I love this product! I have thick, curly hair that is nearly impossible to tame. After a wash with frizz ease, it’s easy to brush out my hair and remove all of the tangles. Smooth and tangle free, my life (hair) has never been so easy!

November 03, 2017

I love this I have been looking for something to help with my thick and frizzy hair for awhile and someone told me about this and now I'm on love with it it controls the frizzyness and makes my hair feel smooth and smells good

October 10, 2017

good

good.....................................................................................................................................................................................

September 26, 2017

Love it!

I have straight hair that curls only slightly naturally when it's wet. When I used this shampoo and conditioner it helped to bring out that natural curl. It's amazing!

July 13, 2017

Very good product, I recommend it

Très bon produit, efficace et sent bon. Je ne m'attendais pas à ce que ça donne un résultat aussi probant. Je ne suis vraiment pas déçue. J'achèterai probablement le produit.