Frizz Ease Unwind Curls Calming Creme

Frizz Ease Unwind Curls Calming Creme Reviews

Ranked #894 out of 2390 in Hair Care

March 03, 2017

Works great to loosen tight curls for the perfect wavy beach look. Its soft to the touch and leaves hair feeling soft. Works best when added to semi wet hair I find.

March 02, 2016

this is super light on my hair, holds it in place and it just feels really nice! it's not crunchy when it dries and my hair doesn't feel gross, nor does the product dry and look like dandruff

April 23, 2015

This product works pretty good. I too got a free sample in the mail. I don't think I would have tried it otherwise. But really glad I did.

April 23, 2015

This product is amazing, I actually got a free sample of it in the mail. It works so well and it smells so good. I will definitely be purchasing this product, I am very happy with it. It tamed my curls and got rid of frizz.

January 05, 2015

I use this product when I want to straighten my hair. It calms my curls and make it easier to get that straight look Im going for.

October 22, 2014

I was a little hesitant at first in buying this, as I have always gone for the salon brands that my hairdresser would recommend.
    I found out you don't have to spend a fortune to achieve the same effect.
    I LOVE this product and would recommend it to anyone who has frizzy, curly hair.
    It left my curls feeling soft and manageable, unlike some products that leave your hair feeling greasy or crunchy.
    I found it worked even better when I used my blow dryer with it's diffuser attachment.
    Did I mention it's smell? It smells yummy!
    I know that I found a keeper!

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr