Frozen, the Disney Movie Reviews
#1 in DVD

October 18, 2017

great for everyone

This is a great movie for the whole family. Both my son and daughter were in love with this movie and my son is actually OBSESSED with olof even a year after watching it! Even after watching this movie multiple times we have not gotten sick of it yet. Great story line, great characters!

October 17, 2017

Made for a chilly muscial

This is a fantastic musical filled with magic and lovable characters. My family and I watch a lot of disney movies. This one has a great lesson taught to childern, it has catchy songs that you will find yourself singing. The story and characters are well written. The digital animation is very well put together. Olaf the snowman is my favourite.

September 25, 2017

Good Movie

I really liked watching this movie. I thought it was well made and I liked the story how it was told and the characters in the movie. Usually I don't watch Walt Disney movies but I heard this movie was good so I watched it to see if it was and it excellent!

July 30, 2017

Great movie

Frozen is such a good movie . Disney hasn't done a musical themes movie in awhile so I was glad rent did one so kids got to enjoy what I did as a child . All the Disney Movies I watched as a child all had great catchy songs . Let it go was main song in frozen and it's so catchy . Kids and adults love it lol the story is based on two sisters and their love for one another . Elsa and Anna . Olaf the snowman is in it too and my niece just loves him . It's a good family movie . I recommend.

July 24, 2017

Great for the whole family!

This is one of my families favourite movies! It has a great story line, interesting characters and the soundtrack is so good!! We have watched it a million times and still haven't gotten sick of it

July 24, 2017

Cute movie for kids and adults!

A lot of kids are super obsessed with this movie! I can totally understand why. I am not a child anymore but I really enjoyed this movie. It is really cute and the plot and storyline is very heartwarming and easy to follow. I feel like they did a very good job at developing the characters and making the main characters very likeable.

I like how the movies goes through different life problems and shows that no one has the perfect life. It is good for kids to see that even their favourite princesses struggle at times. The animation was very well done and there was a good amount of colour and visuals.

You can find this for a good price at Walmart! I would recommend buying it and watching it. It is a movie that is good for the whole family.

June 01, 2017

A wonderful tale between two sisters~

I couldn't say how many times I've watched Frozen, or listened to "Let It Go", for that matter ahaha~ Oh, but I am obsessed with the song in Japanese ;)

2.7/5

May 29, 2017

I would recommend this movie because of the storyline of the love the 2 sisters had. But I personally found there was to many songs. For me the some of the songs would get stuck in my head as one of those annoying songs. I love Disney Movies, but this one was just one that I was good enough with watching just once. I'm sorry to all the Frozen fans, but it just wasn't a fan fav for me.

May 29, 2017

Frozen is probably one of the best Disney movies ever! It captures not only kids but adults too! Great story line, some very heart warming parts and some humour as well! Great music too! Just an all around entertaining movie.

May 25, 2017

I have a daughter so I have watch all the disney princesses movies and Frozen is one of my favourites , love the music, all the songs is such a great and cute movie and the sisterly love is shown as well