Fructis style pure clean frizz control Reviews
#744 in Hair Care

0.5/5

April 08, 2019

I would never buy this again.

I have naturally curly, frizzy hair. I tried this product and it definitely did not control the frizz. I was extremely disappointed. Definitely not something I would ever buy again.

March 21, 2018

Would definitely use again

The Garnier Fructis Style is wonderful I love the cream as most other anti frizz products are oils which make my hair look oily. So it's refreshing to see my hair full and normal. Great product

2.8/5

March 12, 2018

Meant for coarser, thicker hair

I've used this product a couple of times, and like the smell of it. Some hair products can smell awful, but this one was nice and light. It's a bit oily though. I in general have flat hair so this was just to tame some of those few stray hairs, but probably meant for somebody with a little more coarser, thicker hair.

October 25, 2017

ça controle tres bien les boucles et ca en vaut la peine

Vraiment de qualité ,je l'es acheter trois fois de suite tellement qu'il fonctionne bien et de plus,il sent super bon et il est facile à appliquer sur les cheveux

June 21, 2017

I will keep buying this product!

I have very full and frizzy hair and I have spent alot of money trying to find the right product to tame my hair. This product really works to keep my hair less puffy and no frizz while not making it oily.

June 07, 2017

This product is great does not leave a sticky film in my hair where I find other shampoos do.
    Also works very well on my daughter's frizz!
    Fructis all the way in my house!!

April 26, 2017

love the fructis line. My favorite is the dry shampoo. Will look forward to trying all of their other products. Great value and great scent. Also love the design of their bottles.

December 01, 2016

I tried the frizz control from fructis garnier and i loved it keot the frizz down and made my hair feel nice . I jist wish you would get more the bottle .

May 14, 2016

With this shampoo my hair feels clean and light, but even though it helped to reduced my frizzy hair, it didn't worked completly. After all, nobody's perfect, and so far it's a pretty good affordable/effective ration!

2.8/5

April 27, 2016

In short hair...caused my hair to look greasy. Tried different amounts with same outcome. Tryed on daughters long hair with same outcome. Did not like this product.