Fruit by the foot variety pack Reviews
#92 in Grocery

January 12, 2020

My sons love these

I loved these when I was a kid!! And now my kids love them too as a special treat once in a while. They are so good , just how I remembered them. Fruity and fresh

December 09, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Kids love them

My kids love these. They are entertaining as well as tasteful. My kids enjoy the colors and designs and get excited everytime i buy them. My husband loves them too and i have to often remind him they are for the kids lol. They are a great treat for kids (young and old 😉) good value for your money as well seeing as you get quite a few in a box. And the variety makes it easier with 6 kids all wanting something different.

August 28, 2019
    United States

roll it up

What can i say yummy babies loves theses Fruit by the foot..Grandson takes one to school in his snack everyday..He loves them and the other babies do as well..

July 30, 2019

What you expect from a kid snack

This was well received by my kids No nutritional value, no fruit. It tastes great, (I enjoyed it) it works well for lunches etc. Remember it is a healthier candy not a healthy snack

June 01, 2019

My kids say yes!!

My kids love the fun features of froot by the foot! We usually save them for a treat. I like that in the variety pack each treat is labelled so they can pick out the one they like. Makes life easier. My kids are always surprised if one appears in their lunch bag.

March 13, 2019

kids love them!

My kids love these, I will admit that I have also eaten them to rid myself of 5hat sweet tooth. Although not the healthiest as they are full of sugar, they make a great treat to add to your kids lunches. They are great as they are easily portable, throw them in a purse, backpack or even the glove box for a quick snack on the go.

March 13, 2019

Great snack but not too often!

The kids love fruit by the foot, fruit roll ups! We get them as a snack occasionally, but not to often as we want a cavity free home! Would definitely reccomend as an occasional rewarding snack for kids!

March 08, 2019

Yummm

A favourite with the kids, and a great idea for snacks to school or after school. I can see why they are a favourite too, as I eat them myself. I find it seems the roll goes on forever. Not the healthiest choice but a great treat

March 06, 2019

I would buy this product for my kids but I love it too.

I love that fruit by the foot tastes like real fruit flavors. It's also good to settle an adult sweet tooth. Its chewy and fruity. I love that the box has different flavors.

December 20, 2018

Fruit rollups on a new level

Fruit by the foot is both tasty and economical. Great for kid's lunches or the kid in you. Fruit by the foot can be enjoyed easily anywhere you want a snack --either on the go, or at home. A great alternative to your regular fruit snacks! Give them a try today! You and your kids will love them.