Fruit by the foot variety pack Reviews
#102 in Grocery

August 28, 2019
    United States

roll it up

What can i say yummy babies loves theses Fruit by the foot..Grandson takes one to school in his snack everyday..He loves them and the other babies do as well..

July 30, 2019

What you expect from a kid snack

This was well received by my kids No nutritional value, no fruit. It tastes great, (I enjoyed it) it works well for lunches etc. Remember it is a healthier candy not a healthy snack

June 01, 2019

My kids say yes!!

My kids love the fun features of froot by the foot! We usually save them for a treat. I like that in the variety pack each treat is labelled so they can pick out the one they like. Makes life easier. My kids are always surprised if one appears in their lunch bag.

March 13, 2019

kids love them!

My kids love these, I will admit that I have also eaten them to rid myself of 5hat sweet tooth. Although not the healthiest as they are full of sugar, they make a great treat to add to your kids lunches. They are great as they are easily portable, throw them in a purse, backpack or even the glove box for a quick snack on the go.

March 13, 2019

Great snack but not too often!

The kids love fruit by the foot, fruit roll ups! We get them as a snack occasionally, but not to often as we want a cavity free home! Would definitely reccomend as an occasional rewarding snack for kids!

March 08, 2019

Yummm

A favourite with the kids, and a great idea for snacks to school or after school. I can see why they are a favourite too, as I eat them myself. I find it seems the roll goes on forever. Not the healthiest choice but a great treat

March 06, 2019

I would buy this product for my kids but I love it too.

I love that fruit by the foot tastes like real fruit flavors. It's also good to settle an adult sweet tooth. Its chewy and fruity. I love that the box has different flavors.

December 20, 2018

Fruit rollups on a new level

Fruit by the foot is both tasty and economical. Great for kid's lunches or the kid in you. Fruit by the foot can be enjoyed easily anywhere you want a snack --either on the go, or at home. A great alternative to your regular fruit snacks! Give them a try today! You and your kids will love them.

January 12, 2018

Not just for kids...heh

Remember how they’d only let us have one...and we were supposed to wait until snack time to eat it but always snuck it in well before then. Well...as an adult, you can eat as many of them as you want....well, not without guilt but hey...worth the whole box in the moment lol

September 14, 2017

yum

Fruit by the Foot is always fun. Seems they have gotten a little smaller but still a fun snack for anyone to enjoy. Easy to unwrap, slight mess from it sticking to fingers. Yummy Variety Pack includes Strawberry that is completely red in color and tastes like fresh strawberries. Color by the Foot is a multicolor multiflavor foot long that is sweet and sour but super tasty. Berry TyeDye is unique tyedye coloring with twisted 2 flavors. 6 per box. 3 bucks per box. will make good add ons to school lunches for a nice treat.