Prestige Item
Fruits & Passion Cucina Hand Soap with Olive Oil, Coriander and Olive Tree Reviews

Formulated specifically to care for hands in the kitchen, this hand soap is made with cold pressed olive oil and other olive derivatives with purifying and hydrating properties. This soap’s biodegradable formula gently cleans hands without drying them and leaves them delicately perfumed. A delicate blend of coriander seeds and olive wood, this sophisticated fragrance is both aromatic and slightly woody.

Conçu spécialement pour prendre soin des mains à la cuisine, le doux savon Cucina est composé d’huile d’olive de première pression à froid et d’autres dérivés d’olive aux propriétés purifiantes et hydratantes. La formule biodégradable de ce savon nettoie les mains en douceur sans les dessécher et les parfume délicatement. Doux mélange de graines de coriandre et de bois d’olivier, cette fragrance enivrante est à la fois aromatique et légèrement boisée.

For more information please visit Fruits-Passion.com
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 03, 2018

Très belle découverte!

Ce savon à main a été une belle découverte pour nous! Nous avons été choisi pour le tester gratuitement et nous l’adopterons certainement. Avec son odeur discrète de coriandre et huile d’olive il est parfait pour la cuisine! Son contenant en vitre très apprécié, on voit qu’il s’agit donc d’un produit de qualité! On ira se procurer un gallon de recharge de ce savon sous peu :)

Amazing

When looking for hand soap I try and choose products that are pleasent smelling and good quality at a great price .I was lucky to receive this Coriander & Olive Tree hand soap for free to test and review ,I first noticed the packaging,I loved the glass bottle with the eye catching label,the scent was really nice too .I hate cooking with fish or onions because they leave such an odor on my hands so this was the perfect opportunity to try out my product.It worked great to remove the odor from my hands while leaving a nice refreshing scent .I would definitely purchase the soap and I have already told my family ,friends and co-workers about this amazing product and really enjoyed testing it out .

August 02, 2018

A must have for my family in the kitchen now!

I recieved the Cucina hand soap from Fruits & Passion free to try from FamilyRated.

The scent I recieved was coriander and olive tree. It smells so good! It's a clean, fresh scent that lingers long after I've finished washing my hands.

Aside from the scent my favourite thing about this hand soap is that even with frequent washing it didn't dry out my hands at all!

The packaging is nice as well and looks great in my kitchen.

August 02, 2018

The only hand soap I use in my home!

I love love love this line! It leaves my hands feeling soft and the smell is unique, pleasing and not over powering. My friends who uses the soap always comment saying it's amazing or would let me know that they use the same Cucina line in their home. It's like a secret cult following, once you discover it you can't go back to normal soap.

Updated On: August 02, 2018

I received this free to test from the FamilyRated Club.

Great scent!

I was excited to try this product and it did not disappoint! The scent is great and long lasting even took away the smell of onions after I chopped them! The only thing I would change is perhaps the bottle. It would be nice to have a plastic bottle so it can be recycled once all gone.

August 02, 2018

Wonderful scent to have in the kitchen!

Once I started using Cucina Hand soap with olive oil, coriander and olive tree last week, I noticed a difference from other hand soaps. The fragrances do not affect the taste of food that I prepare, which can happen sometimes with regular hand soap. It also moisturizes, doesn't irritate and creates a nice lather. I definitely recommend and will purchase in the near future.

Doux et efficace

J'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit pour le tester et qu'elle belle découverte! Un savon doux qui nettoie bien et que dire de l'odeur! J'adore s'emballer qui en plus d'être joli, est résistant et réutilisable!

Fresh

I received this product from Chickadvisor to review. This scent is perfect for the kitchen with the olive oil and coriander it’s a great addition. I love the light smell it leaves on my hands and the look of the bottle is very nice, it’s not plastic which is a great change. I would recommend this to friends. However, the price point is a bit high compared to other brands.

Love the smell!

This is a great product and the perfect size for the kitchen. I really like how it smells, not too strong but the right use of fragrance.
    My hands don't feel "kitchen" dirty after using it.

I would buy this product for sure.

*please note I was selected to review the product and received a free sample*

Vacance à la cuisine

J'ai reçu le savon à mains coriandre et olive cette semaine. L'odeur est formidable et agréable. Mousse juste ce qu'il faut et se rince bien. Aucun résidu sur les mains après l'utilisation. Seul bémol je trouve qu'il asséche un peu la peau. Mais comme la gamme comprends une crème à mains j'imagine que c'est un plus de se la procurer. Je le recommande trop bon.