Prestige Item
Fruits & Passion Cucina Hand Soap with Olive Oil, Coriander and Olive Tree Reviews

Formulated specifically to care for hands in the kitchen, this hand soap is made with cold pressed olive oil and other olive derivatives with purifying and hydrating properties. This soap’s biodegradable formula gently cleans hands without drying them and leaves them delicately perfumed. A delicate blend of coriander seeds and olive wood, this sophisticated fragrance is both aromatic and slightly woody.

Conçu spécialement pour prendre soin des mains à la cuisine, le doux savon Cucina est composé d’huile d’olive de première pression à froid et d’autres dérivés d’olive aux propriétés purifiantes et hydratantes. La formule biodégradable de ce savon nettoie les mains en douceur sans les dessécher et les parfume délicatement. Doux mélange de graines de coriandre et de bois d’olivier, cette fragrance enivrante est à la fois aromatique et légèrement boisée.

For more information please visit Fruits-Passion.com
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 27, 2018

Indulgent scent that really does kill kitchen odours!

I used this hand soap last night after chopping onions and garlic (which I cook with several times a week).

My usual soap generally gets most of the scent off my hands afterward but there is a little undertone of onion and garlic that lingers and does not mesh nicely with the fruity fragrance of that soap.

This hand soap, however, really did eliminate that scent and what's more, the lightly lingering olive fragrance that wafted off my hands as I continued to cook was very enjoyable and blended in wonderfully with the aroma of the Italian-style meal I was preparing. I literally kept sniffing my hands over and over.

It was also very gentle on my skin, and I liked the elegant appearance of that glass bottle sitting on the countertop. I'm absolutely sold on this soap and will be on the lookout for the refill next time I'm in the store. Now I'm wishing it also came in a body wash or shampoo (although would that be weird if my hair smelled vaguely like Italian food? Hmm...)

A huge fan, and I highly recommend it. I received this product for free but this review represents my honest and unbiased opinion.

July 26, 2018

Love it

I received this from Family Rated for review. I love the way it makes my hands feel after every use. My skin feels moisturized and soft. I love the scent as it is subtle but really pleasant.

July 21, 2018

Fruit & Passion Cucina Hand Soap with Olive oil

FRUITS & PASSION CUCINA HAND SOAP WITH OLIVE OIL, CORIANDER AND OLIVE TREE has the best ingredients for my hands, so rich, smells so nice and keeps your hands soft for hours. Love it and will continue buy it!!!

June 12, 2018

Love it

Love this hand wash for bathroom or kitchen. Smells great, not over powering at all. Doesn’t dry out your hands. Awesome quality and definitely worth the money spent

March 02, 2018

Un petit luxe pour la cuisine

Ce savon est superbe! Doux pour les mains, odeur agréable, et déloge bien la graisse. Toutefois, je me le procure pendant les soldes car il est très couteux, et ca reste du savon... c'est le seul bémol. Je l'utilise depuis déjà 4 ans.

June 08, 2017

Lorsque vous avez essayé ce savon liquide pour les mains vous ne pouvez plus vous en passer!
    Les produits Cucina sont conçus particulièrement pour la cuisine, il nettoie en douceur et protège l'épiderme. Son parfum délicat n'interfère pas avec la saveur des aliments. Lors du rinçage le savon ne laisse pas de pellicule sur la peau.

Son odeur est incoyable et sa bouteille est recyclabe. Les ingrédients sont à 85% d'origine naturelle et végétale, sa formule est biodégradable.
    ESSAYER LE !

April 05, 2017

J'adore ce savon de fruits et passion ! Il sent teelllleeement bon ! lorsqu'il vient en promotion dans la boutique, je l'achète parce que j'adore son odeur ! Il nettoie bien.

November 08, 2016

J'adoooooore ce savon à main. Il sent divinement bon et sont odeur reste assez longtemps. Il mousse vraiment bien et ne laisse pas les mains graisseuses. Je recommande la gamme au complet de cucina, ce sont d'excellent produits.

November 08, 2016

I love this hand soap so much that I sometimes find an excuse to wash my hands yet again just so I can smell the lovely fragrance it leaves behind on the skin. The scent is a mix of spicy, earthy as well as a delicate sweetness that is perfect to use in the kitchen as the word "Cucina" suggests. It lathers really well and rinses off easily. Afterwards, my skin feels hydrated and I don't need to apply hand lotion as often. The pump disperses just the right amount each time. I also really love the packaging and label for this product. This, paired with the beautiful fragrance, makes me feel like I'm using some exotic, Mediterranean product. The price isn't cheap though, but if you're looking to treat yourself to something nice, then it's worth it. Also great to give as a gift!

August 20, 2016

Ce savon à main liquide à l'huile d'olive dégage une odeur douce, délicate et très agréable quiperdure après l'usage. Il ne laisse pas de résidus sur la peau contrairement à plusieurs savons liquides bon marché. La bouteille de verre transparente est très jolie et la pompe fonctionne très bien.
    C'est mon savon de cuisine, je l'utilise tous les jours !