Prestige Item
Fruits & Passion Cucina Hand Soap with Olive Oil, Coriander and Olive Tree Reviews

Formulated specifically to care for hands in the kitchen, this hand soap is made with cold pressed olive oil and other olive derivatives with purifying and hydrating properties. This soap’s biodegradable formula gently cleans hands without drying them and leaves them delicately perfumed. A delicate blend of coriander seeds and olive wood, this sophisticated fragrance is both aromatic and slightly woody.

Conçu spécialement pour prendre soin des mains à la cuisine, le doux savon Cucina est composé d’huile d’olive de première pression à froid et d’autres dérivés d’olive aux propriétés purifiantes et hydratantes. La formule biodégradable de ce savon nettoie les mains en douceur sans les dessécher et les parfume délicatement. Doux mélange de graines de coriandre et de bois d’olivier, cette fragrance enivrante est à la fois aromatique et légèrement boisée.

For more information please visit Fruits-Passion.com
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Savon à mains Cucina

J’ai récemment essayé le savon à mains cucina coriandre et olivier. Ce savon est merveilleux. Sa douceur et sa fraîcheur sont très agréables. Il mousse parfaitement bien et il se nettoie facilement. Après son utilisation, nos mains sentent bon et la senteur reste longtemps. Je recommande ce produit à tout le monde. Merci pour cette belle découverte!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Doesn't dry my hands out.

I received the Fruits & Passion Hand Soap with Olive Oil Coriander and Olive Tree to review as part of the Family Rated Review Club. #gotitfree

Although it is intended to be used in the Kitchen, I keep it in my bathroom.

I love the way it lathers up and leaves my hands fragrant. I am not a big fan of the scent, but I don't hate it.

Most hand soaps will dry my hands out, but since I have been using it, my hands have actually been more moisturized even though I have been skimping on the hand lotion in the summer.

I'd definitely buy or get a refill for it!

Best Hand Soap

I am usually not very picky about liquid hand soaps but Fruits and Passion knocked it out of the park with this product.
    Cucina hand soap smells amazing and cleanses thoroughly. It’s not very foamy and rinses quickly without much effort. It leaves hands clean, fragrant and soft. It never dries my skin and I absolutely love the bottle! It’s so gorgeous! Will definitely repurchase!

August 15, 2018

Just wonderful

I love, love love this scent. My hands smell great, and without a soapy residue feeling. My Aunt loves it so much she went out and purchased a bottle for herself. This is a true treat of a soap. My hands feel very soft, and moisturized after each use. I will be purchasing more very soon.

August 14, 2018

My Hands are so Soft!

This product has made me love my kitchen even more. It had a nice fresh scent and leaves my hands so soft! It is a new kitchen essential in my house. And it makes coming home to cook dinner after a day at work that much nicer.

August 14, 2018

Smells so good

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion from FamilyRated. First of all, I have always loved the packaging from Fruits & Passion. I love that the soap dispenser is made of glass so you can keep re-using it by simply purchasing re-fill bottles. It looks great in my kitchen and the scent is very fresh and calming.

August 13, 2018

Gentle Cleanser!

This is my first time trying the Fruits & Passion Cucina Hand Soap. It was not harsh on the skin. It has a lovely scent that isn't too strong and it didn't dry out our hands when we used it. I would definitely recommend it for the family. It is a fabulous hand soap.

August 13, 2018

Fantastic smell

This soap is so nice!
    the packaging is stunning, with real glass. It has olive oil in it which you would think it makes it "heavy", but it is not.
    It doesn't foam up like usual soaps, but I chalked that up to it being biodegradable, which is HUGE!
    All in all it's a luxurious looking soap with a fantastic smell and it doesn't hurt the environment.

August 12, 2018

J’adore!!

Je fus l’une des heureuse élue sélectionnée pour tester ce savon à main de la gamme Cucina de Dans in jardins! Ce savon sera sans contredit la Savin parfait à utiliser dans ma cuisine à partir de maintenant .

L’odeur est tout simplement incroyable. Elle reste imprégnée de nombreuses heures! Le savon crée une belle mousse et laisse les mains bien propre.

La bouteille ajoute également une touche de luxe. J’aime vraiment le fait que ce soit une pompe et que la bouteille soit faite de vitre.

Il s’agit réellement d’un excellent produit à se procurer!! Je le recommande sans hésiter!!

Updated On: August 12, 2018

Je fus l’une des heureuse élue sélectionnée pour tester ce savon à main de la gamme Cucina de Fruits et passion!! Ce savon sera sans contredit la Savin parfait à utiliser dans ma cuisine à partir de maintenant .

August 12, 2018

Nice Product

The Fruits & Passion Cucina Corainder & Olive Tree Hand Soap is a nice addition to the kitchen. The clear bottle is attractive and allows you to see when you are running low of the product.

I like the pump. It is easy to use and provides the perfect amount in one pump.

I find the scent to be a bit too strong when first pumped out, but only a small bit of scent remains on your skin after washing.

There is no feeling of any residue left on my skin after rinsing,

After using, my skin feels clean and refreshed and also soft. I like to use it after handling food to ensure I am getting the best clean.

#gotitfree as part of a review panel