Prestige Item
Fruits & Passion Cucina Hand Soap with Olive Oil, Coriander and Olive Tree Reviews

Formulated specifically to care for hands in the kitchen, this hand soap is made with cold pressed olive oil and other olive derivatives with purifying and hydrating properties. This soap’s biodegradable formula gently cleans hands without drying them and leaves them delicately perfumed. A delicate blend of coriander seeds and olive wood, this sophisticated fragrance is both aromatic and slightly woody.

Conçu spécialement pour prendre soin des mains à la cuisine, le doux savon Cucina est composé d’huile d’olive de première pression à froid et d’autres dérivés d’olive aux propriétés purifiantes et hydratantes. La formule biodégradable de ce savon nettoie les mains en douceur sans les dessécher et les parfume délicatement. Doux mélange de graines de coriandre et de bois d’olivier, cette fragrance enivrante est à la fois aromatique et légèrement boisée.

For more information please visit Fruits-Passion.com
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Perfect Hand soap

I love the smell and texture of the FRUITS & PASSION CUCINA HAND SOAP WITH OLIVE OIL! I had sensitive skin when it comes to soap and this soap has never bothered my hands from day one. It has left my hand soft and smooth! I love the scent and would recommend this product to anyone! Thank you family rated for choosing me to be part of this review. #gotitfree

Frangrance overpowering

I recently received the Cucina Hand Soap with Olive Oil and Coriander for free to try out. When first using I liked the consistency and feel of the soap but unfortunately the smell was overpowering for me. My hands continued to have the scent for quite a time afterwards. I prefer the soaps and creams i used to be fragrance free. The scent is nice but just too strong for my family.

Il est parfait!

J’ai adoré le savon à main Cucina de chez Fruits et Passion. La bouteille est magnifique, le savon et onctueux et sent divinement bon. Il laisse les mains douces et non grasses.

Great Soap for the kitchen

I received this to try and I really love the bottle and scent and heavy bottle keeps it from falling like others.I like the natural ingredients and nice lather that rinses clean.

August 17, 2018

Refreshing and invigorating hand soap

This is one of the best hand soaps on the market! I was so happy to be able to try this because I am usually pretty loyal when it comes to the handsoap that I use, but this one i #gotitfree, and it was a soap that I will repurchase when it runs out because it leaves the skin soft, takes away food odours, and smells great.

Great hand soap

I recently got the chance to try Fruits & Passion's Cucina Hand Soap with Olive Oil, Coriander and Olive Tree. It's a great smelling soap, and very gentle on the hands. Highly recommended.

Super savon!

Très bon produit, il en faut très peu pour obtenir une belle mousse lavante. Ce savon nettoie très bien les mains. Par contre, un petit point négatif seulememt, l'odeur du parfum est un peu trop présente sur les mains après le nettoyage. Bien que le parfum soit agréable et différent. C'est agréable que le parfum ne soit pas fleural comme la majorité des savons.

August 17, 2018

Fruits and passions soap - new fave!

This hand soap is a wonderful addition to our kitchen. The light scent is great, and makes you feel sqeeky clean ever time. I would recommend this soap for any place in your home!

August 16, 2018

fruits and passion cucina hand soap

I like how it smells and leaves your hands soft. A good product for people like me who have very sensitive skin. Doesnt leave my skin dry . also natural product is a big plus.

August 16, 2018

Loved this

We loved thIs high quality product. It has a lovely scent and foes a great job cleaning hands and leaving them smelling and feeling nice. I am excited to try more products in this range