Fudgsicle Original Fudge Bars Reviews
#51 in Ice Cream

May 16, 2018

A Classic That Shouldn’t Change

This is one treat that I will never tire of. As long as these are for sale I’m happy, just like my craving for them since I was a littlun about 4 years old.

May 01, 2018

I definetly would buy this product again

I just love chocolate and have purchasing the no name brand. But no name brand just doesn't taste right.So I decided to buy the Fudgsicle Original Fudge Bars and oh my what a difference in taste. The chocolate is so creamy . I just love them and I will definetly buy this product again.

April 04, 2018

icecream!

These fudge ice cream pops are really good, on a hot day they are even better. Nice chocolate fudge through out the whole flavor. It melts nicely not to fast. My family will eat these throughout the summer when were out and its hot!

April 02, 2018

Fudgsicles

I don't eat a lot of ice cream but growing up this was my go too! Fudgsicles were the only ice-cream i would eat and with good reason! They are not too sweet and are not huge so you can finish them before they melted :)

October 20, 2017

Creamy choclate flavor

These fudge bars are creamy, chocolatey and delicious! These can be purchased at almost any grocery store for a reasonable price. There are different size boxes, some with less bars and some with more. These are great in the summer if you are having a chocolate craving. These bars have a chocolate milk taste and they melt in your mouth as you lick them. They are sweet but not overpowering. These are great for adults and children.

October 20, 2017

love fudge? if yes, you'll love this one!

i love the creamy fudge taste of the fudgsicles ( fudge-popsicles. ) i recommend it for when its hot because its actually a really good refresher when youre sweaty hot

October 05, 2017

Favourite

These are a personal favourite of mine and have been for a long time. Something about that delicious creamy fudge on a hot day. I eat them 2 at a time. I just can't help myself. Luckily for me my bf doesn't like them so more for me!

June 24, 2017

A sweet cold treat for the summer!

Ever since I was younger I always ate these in the summer! Being an adult now, I still continue to love them and eat them! They're creamy, sweet and such a wonderful delicious chocolate treat! They will continue to be a tradition and staple in my home!

June 24, 2017

So Yummy

These are really great.... I love fudgesicles!!.. They are so yummy!!!! I don't know if anyone could not like these...... Super delicious cold treat :)

June 17, 2017

!!

Fudgsicles the Original Fudge Bars with real milk chocolate ice cream is creamy, rich, thick, good Chcolate Popsicle that is a Bar size on just 1 stick not on 2.
    12 Bars in a box. decent price on Sale, still pricey at most Grocery stores. Makes a great ice cream snack on a hot Summer day. soo yummy.