Furlani garlic toast Reviews
#89 in Grocery

January 14, 2018

Delicious!

I buy this product on a regular basis. Its the perfect size for the family, plus more. Its freezable, and quick to make. We love to add marble cheese on it and eat with any pasta dishes we make. Its also the perfect serving size and the price is good, and always on sale.

Tastes great and the hole family enjoys it. Would recommend to anyone.

January 13, 2018

Very tasty

i love this garlic toast as you can keep it in the fridge and it wont spoil very fast! It has a not too strong garlic taste and goes well with eggs or an evening dinner. I would highly recommend this to all

January 13, 2018

So Garlic & Buttery

LOVE @furlani garlic toast this is a big seller at the store where I work. I really like the packaging of this garlic toast. It has 2 separate bags so you can make as many as you need, or as little. It is ready to bake, convenient and keeps in your freezer till your next meal. It is perfect to serve with spaghetti, soups, salads and is a great compliment to any meal. It is crispy, garlic butter flavor and so delicious.

January 12, 2018

Tastes fresh

When I bake this I add some more garlic butter to make it more flavourful. It tastes fresh and home made. I can get this at giant tiger and independent. Its like less than $3 and comes with 24 slices.

December 12, 2017

Fast and easy!

My mom always has this garlic toast in her freezer. It is so easy to just pull it out and heat it up. You can even put them in the toaster if you are really in a hurry and just want a quick snack. They taste great too and not too bad of a price either. I have actually started buying for my house too. My son just loves them.

December 12, 2017

Quick and Easy To Make

This is my dad's favorite garlic bread. It has a simple garlic flavor and the bread is crunchy yet soft. The middle is soft and has just the perfect crispy texture on the top. It has just the right amount of butter and garlic which brings out that great flavor. A bag of this garlic bread can be purchased at Walmart. Each slice is around 120 calories. This bread goes well with pasta. It is simple to make and does not take long in the oven. I would highly recommend this!

December 06, 2017

Ready made garlic toast.

I love this ready made garlic toast. I usually have a few bags of this on hand to accompany meals. Whether it's served with pasta, soups or chili's it tastes great. It's already buttered and seasoned with garlic and spices. All I need to do is top it with chesese and put it on the oven. Even without cheese it still tastes great but with cheese is my preference. I get this at Wal-Mart for 2.97$ and 16 pieces come in each bag. A great value if you ask me.

September 21, 2017

Delicious

We bought 3 packs of this on a whim because it was 50% off and we were hosting a dinner party the next day. It is super convenient since you just need to pop it in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. The only thing I have to say is that I would probably not buy it because it's cheaper for you to just buy bread and butter it with garlic butter yourself

November 15, 2016

This is such a convenient bread to have around. Goes great with spaghetti,lasagna,soups and salads oh and even grilled cheese. All you do is pop in oven. No need to butter and garlic. This has plenty of both. The bread is a good quality bread and it's usually only around 5 dollars a bag. There are about 16 servings in a bag. I really love the flavor of this garlic bread. It's a must have in my home.

November 15, 2016

I buy these bulk at Costco! It is my favourite garlic bread. The entire bread is covered in garlic butter goodness- and very quick to cook- in oven, toaster oven, and I even put it in the toaster sometimes! We use these for spaghetti dinners, soups, or I will make tuna melts on them for some extra flavour!