G2 Gatorade Reviews
#65 in Soft Drinks

January 28, 2019

The most rewarding hydration drink by far

Definitely worth buying. This Gatorade line is perfect in so many ways. Not too sweet. Flavour is just right. Perfect for hydrating after work or play.

Love this

Love this stuff. Into all the flavours. My wife and kids also dig it so it’s become part of our essentials to buy it on a regular basis. Stock up when you can.

Go to dehydration

I love g2! Perfect balance of sweetness and taste. It is my goto drink after hockey or on a hot day. the red and orange are by far the best tasting of the group

Refreshing taste

This is my go to grab kinda drink now.. I’ve never was a liquid consumer always needed to push my daily liquid consumption but now since I tried the G2 a l’orange it’s my favourite helps me get hydrated anytime anywhere and it is refreshing.

Pennsylvania, United States

Taste and energy

I workout everyday and sometimes you need something powerful to keep going and this is the perfect product because it helps you to recover but also has a great taste

January 28, 2019

G-reat-orade? I think so!

We keep G2 in our home constantly and for so many reasons. Not only for its thirst-quenching properties and taste explosion! Having a child and even ourselves, we find it a great product when your not feeling quite the best. Getting your electrolytes up is a big help and G2 can help.

January 23, 2019

Gatorade G2

Tellement meilleur que le Gatorade original. Légèrement sucré et rafraîchissant sans goûter l'eau. J'achète ces produits a chaque semaine pour mes lunchs.

September 23, 2018

Taste better than original!

I try to lower my sugar intake whenever possible. G2 Gatorade has less sugar than the original but still tastes great. I actually prefer these to the original because they are not overly sweet. They have just the right amount of sweetness.

July 16, 2018

Great refreshment

This product is tasty, easy to find and a great refreshment. It's a decent hangover cure, however it could definitely be more reasonably priced and the could contain less sugar. Overall it's a great go to, when you need to replenish with a healthy dose of some electrolytes and sugar.

May 28, 2018

Great taste

Tastes great
    Not that sugary taste of normal Gatorade. A but more for your money but worth it. Only 3 flavours as well but overall great. I recommend this to anyone looking for a smooth drink wothout feeling like you are gobbling down sugar