Gabbys purrfect dollhouse playset Reviews

January 21, 2022

This is the most adorable playhouse ever!

My daughter got this for Christmas and absolutely loves it! So cute and loves that you can add the sets onto it! Such a cute show and my daughter loves having the doll house to play with now.

January 19, 2022

One happy 4 year old!

After countless hours searching, I finally got a Gabby’s dollhouse. My 4 year old daughter has been in heaven playing with it! I personally do not think it’s worth more than $50. The characters do not stand up and the elevator gets stuck BUT neither seem to bother my daughter! I definitely recommend buying the add-on rooms as well. Very cute toy!

January 19, 2022

My daughter's absolute FAVORITE. TOY. EVER.

The hunt for this house was worse than the Cabbage Patch debacle of 1983, but OH, how it was worth it! Christmas was a HIT when my sweet girl got this dollhouse- it's provided hours of entertainment for her and held up exceptionally well for a toy with a rough three year old. We did purchase the additional rooms and would definitely recommend the dollhouse and all add ons!!

January 14, 2022
    Texas, United States

Daughter loves it

I was so excited to finally find this toy in my local Target, and seeing my 3 yr old daughters face when I walked in the house was priceless!! Definitely recommend!!

January 13, 2022
    Indiana, United States

A total win!

We scored this dollhouse for our Gabby-cat-loving daughter after Christmas when we could finally get our hands on it! Since then it has been a TOTAL win. Our toddler daughter will spend hours playing with this! I think for the price point it’s a great value. The only downside is the cardboard backgrounds sometimes get pulled out by my daughter. We can’t wait to get some rooms to add to it!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Daughter loved this item

Not sure how but this show became a favourite in our house (right up there with Paw Patrol) and my daughter was wanting the ever coveted Gabby’s Dollhouse for her birthday last October. I happened across 1 for $89.99 at Walmart and bought it. Well the look on her face was worth the steep price! She doesn’t reach much for it lately but always ends up playing with it on and off. Definitely a cute and exciting house for all kids (boys and girls) as both my son and oldest daughter love the sounds and such of it!

Georgia, United States

My little one loves it

For starters my child loves the dollhouse. I'm glad it came with 2 characters and furniture. I do like that you can buy more furniture add ons with it. My problem is for 60 dollars is I feel like the background pieces should be plastic and not cardboard. Also the elevator is very tricky and gets stuck every time you use it. The good is that the characters are actually very well made and not cheap feeling. The house is a bit flimsy feeling.

Florida, United States

Toddler Loves

My toddler loves her dollhouse. We got lucky getting this in store when they first hit the shelves. The price at the time was somewhat reasonable. (I expected it to be a few dollars less) However, it's a cute set. Attempting to find accessories for it, however, has been tough. So while the dollhouse is pretty cool, without having the additional accessories or characters, it's missing some of the fun. BUT, I still recommend it to any Gabby fan. I feel like they may come out with another dollhouse at some point, so look even MORE like what Gabby uses on the show. Like, the elevator isn't quite the same ( and that's coming from me being literal/detailed about everything- lol).

Obsessed!

My son wanted this for Christmas and I’m so glad that I put in the time and effort to find him one because we absolutely love it! We are slowly adding on the additional sets and I love how the house incorporates them. The only complaint I have is the floors are a bit on the lightweight side. The floors that come with the room additions are a bit sturdier and it would have been nice if the ones in the house were the same. But having said that, we haven’t had any pop off and he can be a bit rough with it at times. I think ours might be one of the only Gabby’s dollhouses that also houses dinosaurs!

Texas, United States

The perfect gift!

I was so happy that we finally found one in store for Christmas for my daughter. Just the right size and I love that the rooms slide into the sides to complete the look.