Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap Reviews
#11 in Laundry Care

1.3/5

January 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Found it hard on clothes leaving hard residue

I decided to try this product as it was on sale in the local flyer
    However after a few uses I noticed my sons clothing looked extremely worn and almost like a coat of film on it , I’m not sure If it’s cause of the scent or what but I was not happy with this specific product line .

December 12, 2019

Its gain!

Gain is great for its smell! 100% .... I'd say it's my second best favorite company! For laundry soap because of the smell... I can only assume my clothes are as clean as the next company.

November 02, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Great washing liquid

I love all Gain products but I absolutely love the apple mango tango smell and it cleans my clothes so good and gets the them so clean. I would highly recommend you use this type

September 12, 2019

Sent trop bon

Ca sent tres bon et l'odeur dure vraiment longtemps, cest vraiment doux pour le linge. Ca ne vaut pas chere pour la grosse quantité de liquide a laver !!

September 12, 2019

Amazing product this is all we use in our household

This is all we use in out household. I find the smell leaves a very long freshness to the clothing. My boyfriend and son both really enjoy the smell. Also I find it not harsh on your clothes and that it leaves the clothes feeling soft and not harsh on the skin. Myself and my son have a small sensitivity to certain products but not that one. Thanks again #Gainlaundrysoap #feelingfresh #applemangotango #gain

September 03, 2019
    Ohio, United States

LOVE Gain

Truly the best laundry detergent ever it only takes a small amount to get clothes clean and the amazing mango tango Apple scent lasts forever it keeps clothes soft and fresh and I wouldn't ever use any other detergent besides Gain.

August 22, 2019

Love Gain!

I love all things Gain! The fragrances are nice and strong, but do not seems to irritate my skin! I, like many others, don’t enjoy doing laundry, but when there is a wonderful scent to look forward to, laundry is a little bit less awful! Lol Apple Mango Tango is a nice, fruity scent that makes me smile. The clean you get is pretty awesome too!

August 06, 2019
    New York, United States

Smells amazing

This detergent smells so good I actually look forward to doing laundry. And with three children a dog and husband I do a lot of laundry. It cleans very well and a little goes a long way.

July 31, 2019

The BEST!

I have used this laundry soap for SO long and LOVE the smell. I am an avid gym go-er and this never leaves even the slightest hint of gym smell in any of my clothes. It cleans my whites and removes all odor. The smell of this soap is what dreams are made of. Last week it wasn't on sale however and I had ran out and needed soap ASAP so I picked up a small thing of Tide and let me tell you, when I didn't come home with apple mango tango, my fiance was NOT a happy camper. Even he loves the soap! He works in law enforcement and his uniforms need to be washed and in good order, this soap does the trick and leaves all our clothes smelling fantastic. The best scent out there!

July 27, 2019

smells dreamy

absolutely delicious smell, that doesn't skimp out on its cleaning power. I really love gain because it smells really good even after washday, my clothes are significantly soft, and colour isn't dulled one bit!