Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap Reviews
#11 in Laundry Care

January 30, 2019

My FAV!!

LOVE this product. The scent is everything! Perfect strength in smell, not too over powering. And it really does last forever. I can pull out a pair of knee high socks well after two weeks and still smell the detergent scent.

January 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this product. Smells great will be buying again

This product is great. It smells so good and washes my clothes perfectly. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone i know. Just cant beat that smell. And the smell last for a long time.

January 25, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Smelling good

I absolutely love this stuff it smells so good and the smell sticks to it for weeks . . . This scent and all of the others gain has it great the kids even enjoy the smell and how clean it gets our clothes and it dont take much of the detergent to work on your clothes

January 24, 2019

Will continue to purchase this product.

I love the smell of this laundry soap so much. It also makes my clothes soft and smell great. Truly does an amazing job of cleaning our clothes and removing certain stains that i don't treat with a stain remover.

January 24, 2019

Omg i love!!!

I love this laundry soap..i usually use purex but i find this smells for days and does a great job in the washing machine..totally recommend
    ............

January 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

The best!

I love Gain! It’s the only laundry detergent that I can use. The Apple Mango Tango is my favorite of the scented ones. It smells delicious! My clothes always come out so clean and smell wonderful! I love the smell of it on freshly washed sheets!

December 24, 2018
    California, United States

The best

Hhduue73ijendidu7e83ijendnndud8i3jrndnhsue83uejrjkdid837ueubrbbru8duirjjriud77ruh4hjriir87rui4jiri8t8r8authority iiruir77d7i4ijrhhduiriidiiriiriifiifioir

December 19, 2018

Favourite gain

This has to be my favourite scent of gain! Amazing quality laundry detergent, great value. Amazing job cleaning my clothes, doesn't leave my clothes feeling stiff or smelly! Clothes always feel so soft and smell fantastic when I use gain. Will continue to purchase in the future

December 18, 2018

Love the smell

Only the best out there. I can buy a generic, brands but it won't smell clean or refreshed, like it does when I use gain. So yes I recommend it. I will continue to buy it.

November 20, 2018

Clothing is scentsational !

I love love love using this laundry soap!
    And if you pair it up with the gain dryer sheets...well that's just a match made in heaven!
    The value is worth it. The product itself is worth it.