Gain Botanique Laundry Detergent - White Tea & Lavender Reviews
#117 in Laundry Care

March 26, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome

The best soap out there they don’t lie when they state lavender relaxes people curl up under a blanket washed with this and sleep like a baby. Always use gain but sometimes hard to find this product but love it still the same

December 21, 2018

gain detergent

Gain white and lavender scent is wonderful smelling detergent that works very well. I always use Gain and recommend it to everyone. They have several scents and it cleans great too

September 20, 2018
    California, United States

Smells soooo amazing!!!

I love how amazing this scent is. It's not overbearing and my clothes smell fresh for a while after using this detergent. I've even gotten compliments from coworkers about how great the scent is! Love it!

June 20, 2018

Fanny Théorêt

Le meilleur détergent! Frais, doux et efficace!
    Ma famille l'adore, il laisse les vêtements souples et la fragrance reste imprégnée dans le linge. Je recommande!

March 27, 2018

Smells wonderful

I have recently decided to make the switch the a detergent for our laundry that does not contain any dyes! We still like the scent and we’re hoping with removing a dye we can eliminate the irritation my daughter was having with most other laundry soaps. We usually use ivory baby shampoo because she suffers from eczema! However the smell is not too over- powering.. it is just enough that it is a great soap for our family! I have plans on purchasing many more in the future.

March 19, 2018

I would purchase this product again

I was a bit skeptical using this product as i dont like to change my laundry soap due to sensitive skin but was blown away with how the fragrance took over the laundry room and my skin was not irritated. I reccomend this product to everyone who loves to smell how clean their laundry gets and if you have sensitive skin.

January 07, 2018

Gain Botanicals smells amazing!

Gain Botanicals is plant based and has a lavender fragance that transfers that aroma to the clothes. Its gentle to the skin and will not irritate the skin at all. Gives a smooth touch to the clothes everytime you wash them. Definitely I will continue buying this amazing product.

November 30, 2017

Just your average detergent

I liked the Gain Botanique Laundry Detergent in the scent White Tea & Lavender. The scent is a light floral scent and did not bother my allergies. The detergent does what it is supposed to do and cleanses my clothes with no problems. My problem is that it isn't anything special. To me it is just your ordinary detergent. I of course would repurchase it, but it would depend on the price. If it was the same or cheaper than other brands, I would choose this over the rest.