Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

July 20, 2019

I love gain .......cleans an leaves a lovely sent

I love gain .......cleans an leaves a lovely sent that lasts a very long time..........that.s my go to laundry soapit,s all i,ll use from now on .....

July 20, 2019

My favourite

I love gain.... it cleans your clothes thoroughly and leaves behind a nice, fresh, clean scent that is not overpowering. It is my favourite detergent.

July 08, 2019

Smells fantastic!

The best long lasting scented laundry detergent you can buy! Always leaves your clothes super clean and fresh smelling. Great product for a comparable price to other leading brands.

July 02, 2019
    Illinois, United States

works well

This soap work well and smells good too. Great value for the price. Soap is not too thin and I like the effectiveness I get from it. I would surely but it again.

June 26, 2019

Cant live without it

this is my go too soap. I have sensitive skin and this product works for me and smells so great and a smell that lasts. Cant say that about many other detergents.

June 20, 2019

Best laundry detergent ever.

I've tried numerous laundry detergents in the past. Every time a new one comes on the market but honestly I just go back to Gain. No more swapping back and forth that's it I'm a GAIN GIRL.

June 19, 2019

Meilleurs détergents à lessive

Mon choix numero 1 pour les détergents à lessive ! L'odeur est très présente et très agréable après lavage . lave très bien les vêtements . a combinés avec les granule de gain

April 05, 2019

A great choice for washing your clothes.

I really like Gain laundry detergent. It does a great job washing my clothes. It smells great and my clothes look clean. The smell lasts until you wear it again. Gain is one of my go-to's for washing my family's clothes.

March 20, 2019

Always Gain

After trying many different detergents I have finally decided on Gain. The price is great and my clothes always smell clean. My clothes actually feel clean when I use this.

March 19, 2019

Thee best

This has to be the best smelling laundry detergent ever. I pull my clothes out days after they've been washed and they still smell amazing. It gets my clothes so clean and I will never use anything else.