Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

March 05, 2019

My only detergent

I just love gain detergent no matter what scent it is. It’s the only detergent I used in my house. I love how my clothing smells after I do laundry.

February 26, 2019

Fantastic Smell

The soap smells fantastic and always leaves clothes smelling amazing. I wish it did a little better job cleaning clothes however. My boyfriend and I both have industrial jobs and find that our cloths come clean but are still a little dingy.

February 21, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

My faves

This is my go to detergent. Scent is so good. Definitely helps wash out a workmans clothes! I do love trying new scents but this is by far my favorite.

February 20, 2019

Good product

I like the scent and smell left on the clothes but I think it is not that much tough on stains. That being said I still would recommend the product for you to try and see how it works for you..

February 20, 2019

Unique scent

I was a Tide user for 10+ years, and recently gave Gain another try, after using some samples. It cleans well, I like the pleasant scent, and it's often on sale, there are coupons available, so it's affordable. Gain's great, I'm not looking for anything more in detergent.

1.3/5

February 19, 2019

Smells great but that's about it

I lived the smell of my clothes after using this product however I found that it did not remove most if any stains at all. Perhaps if used with everyone pretreat for stains it would have worked better

February 18, 2019

Best Laundry Soap

This has been my laundry soap for years! I love to smell my clothes after washing. This also cleans very well from any stains. I hope this soap never goes away!

February 08, 2019

The best

Gain laundry detergent is my best detergent it smells amazing and leaves my clothes nice and clean.I have been using it for years I love that they have multiple scents.

February 07, 2019

Fresh Smelling Laundry Detergent!

I absolutely love this laundry detergent! It is one of the best I have found that not only cleans well but keeps the scent. The concentrated liquid is such a good bang for your buck. It literally lasts forever! Highly recommend

January 18, 2019

Great Stain Remover

This laundry detergent really made my clothes appear clean, especially my whites. It really removed all the stains, even the red pasta sauce which is often a challenge. The size of this bottle is great and will last a long time although it is a bit heavy and awkward to pour. The scent is nice but pretty strong. I would buy this again for my growing household.