Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

March 19, 2019

A Hit in Our House

This is one of the only products I can use on my children that has any subitle scent, as we are a gang of sensitive skin type. The product works well on stains and everyday wear, doesn’t leave greasy spots, can be used for a while I don’t find the bottle is quick to run out. I constantly purchase this over competitors

March 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

This is an awesome product.

I love the smell that the clothes seem to carry after being washed with this product. The price is also very competitive Andrew the quality is second to none. Definately one of my favourites.

March 05, 2019

My only detergent

I just love gain detergent no matter what scent it is. It’s the only detergent I used in my house. I love how my clothing smells after I do laundry.

February 26, 2019

Fantastic Smell

The soap smells fantastic and always leaves clothes smelling amazing. I wish it did a little better job cleaning clothes however. My boyfriend and I both have industrial jobs and find that our cloths come clean but are still a little dingy.

February 21, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

My faves

This is my go to detergent. Scent is so good. Definitely helps wash out a workmans clothes! I do love trying new scents but this is by far my favorite.

February 20, 2019

Good product

I like the scent and smell left on the clothes but I think it is not that much tough on stains. That being said I still would recommend the product for you to try and see how it works for you..

February 20, 2019

Unique scent

I was a Tide user for 10+ years, and recently gave Gain another try, after using some samples. It cleans well, I like the pleasant scent, and it's often on sale, there are coupons available, so it's affordable. Gain's great, I'm not looking for anything more in detergent.

1.3/5

February 19, 2019

Smells great but that's about it

I lived the smell of my clothes after using this product however I found that it did not remove most if any stains at all. Perhaps if used with everyone pretreat for stains it would have worked better

February 18, 2019

Best Laundry Soap

This has been my laundry soap for years! I love to smell my clothes after washing. This also cleans very well from any stains. I hope this soap never goes away!

February 08, 2019

The best

Gain laundry detergent is my best detergent it smells amazing and leaves my clothes nice and clean.I have been using it for years I love that they have multiple scents.