Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

September 22, 2018
    Indiana, United States

I love this product!!!

I am in love with the smell of gain. It gets the tough stains out. My son plays baseball and it always gets the stains out of his pants. It is definitely worth every penny!

September 22, 2018

Smells great

This detergent gets the dirt and stains of of my clothes mo problem. but TBD best part of how amazing the smell is and how long my clothes smell fresh for!

September 21, 2018

Awesome

Gain Original is my absolute favorite. It gets our clothes very clean and lasts on my grandchildrens clothes even after they have been out playin or at school all day. The scent is amazing and sticks with my laundry for weeks. Also makes my whole home smell very clean and fresh. I will keep on buying this product and I have already recommended it to many.

August 29, 2018

The smell is paradise!!!

Ok this detergent is life! The smell is incredible and it stay a long time on the clothes after you wash them!!

If the could make a perfum out of it, I sure defenitely try it out XD

August 28, 2018

Love love love gain.

Gain is the only detergent I use in my house. Not only me but my mom and my mother in law are the same. Nothing smells as good as gain and the smell lingers for so long. I love walking in my husband and I closet! Plus it just cleans better than anything else I’ve used. If I’m going to do 4+ loads of laundry a day. I’m happy to use gain for them!

August 20, 2018

Laundry

This is literally the only laundry detergent I use great smell makes your colors keep their brightness gets the job done different fragrance to choose from

August 14, 2018

Oh so fresh

I love the original gain laundry detergent. Its the only laundry soap I use. My clothes come out so clean,soft,and great smelling. I don't see my self not using gain.its always on my laundry room shelf.

July 27, 2018

Beautiful aroma it lasts for a few days

This product smells wonderful. I love how it stays with your clothes the next time you go to wear them. But it is too expense for my budget, the only way I can afford it is if I use a coupon when its on sale. The product is a good product but I don't think its worth the price.

July 26, 2018

Gains, savon a lessive

Les produits gain sont les plus efficaces sur le marche. Je nutilise que cette sorte car mes vetements ressortes toujours avec une sublime odeur qui reste impregner longtemps dans les vetements. Ils sont aussi toujours plus propre avec gain!

July 22, 2018

Smells great!! Scent lasts!

I was fairly surprised by how long the scent of gain detergent lasts for. It cleaned my clothes very well and my husband whom has sensitive skin had no issues, which is always relieving. I would definetly recommend trying Gain detergent!