Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

February 07, 2019

Fresh Smelling Laundry Detergent!

I absolutely love this laundry detergent! It is one of the best I have found that not only cleans well but keeps the scent. The concentrated liquid is such a good bang for your buck. It literally lasts forever! Highly recommend

January 18, 2019

Great Stain Remover

This laundry detergent really made my clothes appear clean, especially my whites. It really removed all the stains, even the red pasta sauce which is often a challenge. The size of this bottle is great and will last a long time although it is a bit heavy and awkward to pour. The scent is nice but pretty strong. I would buy this again for my growing household.

January 03, 2019

Huge jug

I've tried Gain in different scents. I love laundry products that have a fresh scent, and of course I wanted to see if it was a good laundry detergent as well.

The packaging is typical for liquid laundry detergent, it's a huge, Costco-sized plastic jug with a spout and a cap that doubles as a measuring cup for the amount of detergent you need. Original smelled very light and fresh. It cleaned our clothes well, and they smelled amazing with a mild, pleasant fragrance.

I liked Gain Original. It was a nice laundry detergent that washed well and smelled amazing. Buying from Costco meant I don't have to go and buy it for a while too.

I received a rebate in exchange for an honest review.

January 02, 2019

Love the scent

I love the fresh scent of Gain laundry detergent. When I have loaned clothes to friends they have asked what detergent I use because they loved the scent as well. Gets clothes clean too.

December 24, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Dependable scent

I'm very much a scent person, and scents can effect my mood. I enjoy Gain's dependable fresh scent. I know most companies strive to make all products what the same scent all match, however sometimes you can smell the slight difference. That does not happen with Gain. This product always smells exactly the same and I appreciate that. Highly recommend.

December 21, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

gain liquid detergent

I would definitely buy this product, and might just make it my only laundry product. the smell is wonderful, and the cleaning power is great1 I have the original, but there are many scents available. it brings out the toughest stains. just wash and go on.no pretreat is necessary I have found.

December 19, 2018

Gain is my go-to laundry detergent for many reasons. I love the quality of clean my clothes get after using it. But I really love the scent. I find it lasting and mild. I don’t have to use a lot to clean my clothes either.

October 15, 2018
    Florida, United States

Smells amazing

Gain is my go to laundry soap I love love love the smell it smells so clean and fresh I use the dryer sheets too that is the same as the laundry and the fabirc softeren

September 26, 2018

My absolute fave!

My favorite smell in the whole laundry isle. I love gain! It works great and smells great, whats not to love? I tried switching to a different brand because it was on sale but found Gains scent last longer than any other brand. Even better when paired with scent boosters.

September 26, 2018
    Minnesota, United States

Best smell ever!!

I love the original scented gain laundry detergent. It always gets my families clothes nice and clean but my absolute favorite part is the smell of it! It's so fresh and clean smelling. I only buy gain!