Gain with OxiClean Reviews
Ranked #485 in Misc

February 18, 2016

love love love this stuff. Smells great! even for the hubbies smelly work clothes!! I have tried a few gain detergents and I like this one the best!!!

June 12, 2014

Great product. Oxi Clean makes the clothes a bit brighter and gets out some more of those stains. Plus you get the added bonus of the Gain smell.

June 11, 2014

le savon qui sent le meilleur c est gain et rent le linge doux et nettoie bien je l adore

June 11, 2014

The most perfect product I ever try

May 29, 2014

I just love the long lasting smell of Gain detergent. I was so pleased that Oxi Clean is now added to it so I do not have the additional step of using a stain fighter. I do not usually use stain fighter but this detergent has made my clothes look even cleaner. This is a "no-brainer", I recommend that you buy Gain for its fantastic scent and try out the Oxi Clean upgrade today!

May 28, 2014

This is one of the best laundry soaps I've ever used for doing some powerful work plus it has the amazing scent of Gain. Love this product !