Garnier Antibacterial Gel Hand Sanitizer Reviews

65% alcohol
Kills harmful bacteria & germs

May 03, 2021

Great sanitizer!

In today’s world I have a sanitizer in every drawer, pocket, stroller, car... this is a great addition. Nice big bottle too. I can’t say I would buy this exclusively but I am definitely a fan and recommend it!

May 02, 2021

convenient spray

This spray is quite a large size. It has a convenient spray top so you don't have to actually handle the bottle. i did not know Garnier made apcohol spray

May 01, 2021

Garnier Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer

Glad to try this out. I'd start with the packaging. It took me quite a while to get the pump to work. Very annoying. Once I got it to work, a good amount came out. Not too much, not too little. It has a very strong alcohol smell which of course it would with 65% in it. Goes on smooth and spreads nice. Dries quick and leaves your hands soft and smooth. Only thing is the feel of my hands, I believe after lots of continuous use without using moisturizer, it will dry your hands out.

April 30, 2021

A necessity!

This of course comes in handy! I keep it in my car, in my purse and it’s always needed! I love the spray idea rather than the squeeze bottles I use! The smell is a bit strong but it’s somehow moisturizing as well! Love it

April 29, 2021

I’m constantly sanitizing my hanDs. This hand sanitizer really helps keep my hands soft, moisturized and fresh . I’ve tried other hand sanitizers. Some will leave my hands too dry;

Sanatizer

Ithe smell was a really strong alcohol smell and I couldn’t handle it...gave to a friend to try who preferred it to the one was currently using...he really liked it and said he would buy it in future

Great option!

This is such a great option for sanitizer, especially now. It’s not overly drying and it is not super strong in smell. What a great idea to add this to this box at this time.

Easy to apply

I like the spray bottle to apply the sanitizer as is doesn’t get to much on in one pump and I can control how much i use. I like that there isn’t a harsh alcoholic smell to it. Bottle is a little big to travel with. Maybe a smaller version would be great to put in my purse

2.0/5

Love Garnier...just not this product

I wanted to like this product since it came in a spray bottle. I find the spray bottles very handy. I could not get over how bad this product smelled! It has the worst antiseptic smell of any hand sanitizer that I have ever tried! I don't even want to give it away...I would not want to share this product with my worst enemy! It was a huge disappointment for me.

Garnier for the win

Whoever put it together that, if you make spray hair gel then you can make spray hand sanitizer, is a genius. A mild smell and good consistency. Great size bottle for in your car.