Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

This new all-in-one skincare perfects oily skin with a mattifying effect. In 1 application you get 5 instant results: anti-shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects. Available in 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark.

Sauvez du temps avec un produit multi-bénéfices qui combine à la fois des soins avancés de la peau et une couvrance instantanément parfaite : anti-brillance, minimise l’apparence des pores, unifie, hydrate, illumine.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

June 19, 2018

Its worth the cost

After having sensitive skin it was hard to find a BB cream that would not irritate skin. garnier Bb cream covered scars and still was as smooth as butter.

May 23, 2018

Good product

I recommend this product to everyone.The light shade is more suited to my skins natural colour so this would have to be my favourite. I found mixing the medium with a bit of thick sunscreen can help lighten the shade with does make it more greasy and you really need to use a good powder over the top to stop the shine.

April 12, 2018

Amazing!

No more moisturizer then foundation! This stuff is a miracle. It makes my skin look dewy and flawless, and does not feel weighted down and cakey. My skin is so soft all day and the bonus it hides almost all my fine line. I will never stop using this stuff!!

April 11, 2018

GREAT STUFF!

I love this, it feels so good on my face. not heavy like some, feels nice and light and works really good. my favorite and I would buy it again.!!!!!!

Easy to use!

Great product when you dont have alot of time to get ready, and not go all out. Keeps skin looking great, goes on easy and also has a little bit of coverage.

Bon rapport qualité/prix

Bon rapport qualité-prix. Idéal pour celles qui ne veules pas mettre de fond de teint car c'est trop lourd. Cette crème couvre seulement légèrement. J'aime le fini naturel de cette crème. De plus elle prévient la formation de ride. Je recommande.

Good product

It's very easy to use and time saving . ONE can apply it and get a good finish and then quickly go out after putting on some blush. No need to put layers.

March 10, 2018

Great product but shades lacking

I loooove this stuff. It’s light weight and light coverage but that’s what I like. The scent is perfume-y and quite strong but personally I like the smell so it doesn’t bother me. I think the price of about 18$ Canadian is pretty good as it lasts me a long time. My only complaint is that the lightest shade is too dark for me in the winter time once I lose my tan and I’m not even THAT fair but alas it’s the nature of products that only have two shades.

March 07, 2018

Best BB cream ever

This is one of my favorite beauty products. I love the coverage not too light not too heavy, you can either use foundation with it or all alone It keeps my skin very hydrated too

March 07, 2018

Good product

I love using this product. Garnier bb cream is so right for me. I always use this just as it is. And i look like i was wearing a foundation . It so light.