Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

This new all-in-one skincare perfects oily skin with a mattifying effect. In 1 application you get 5 instant results: anti-shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects. Available in 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark.

Sauvez du temps avec un produit multi-bénéfices qui combine à la fois des soins avancés de la peau et une couvrance instantanément parfaite : anti-brillance, minimise l’apparence des pores, unifie, hydrate, illumine.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

Great product

This product leaves a great coverage. It help conceal dark eyes and line on my face. I like how it didnt change my skin color at all it blending well. I will be using this product more often

2.3/5

Not my colour

I got this in my grab bag at the Cinq a Sept event. I wish we would have been able to see the colours on our skin before selecting it. The colour was too light for me, maybe it will be good in the winter. It does go on nicely, it's light on the skin and doesn't have a scent. It would definitely save time getting ready in the morning. #ChickAdvisorCinq

August 23, 2019

Great product for my oily skin!

I was really impressed with how easily this BB cream blended in my skin. Also it was great that during the day my skin did not feel or look oily, however I found that I really needed more product to cover up break outs on my face

I like powder

I got this in my chick advisor Cinq a Sept goodie bag. In all honesty I am slightly biased with this review. Any kind of liquid foundation doesn’t gel with my skin. For some reason it ends up splotchy so I don’t really like it. The tint is nice and the scent is pleasant. For someone else I think I’d recommend it but it’s not for me.

A REAL MIRACLE

Love! Love! Love! Usually BB creams leave a think film on my skin but this did not. It was smooth and moisturizing. I enjoyed the feel of it on my skin.

#ChickAdvisorCinq

Perfect BB cream

I am quite impressed by this product, I am not a fan of bb creams as they kind of turn greyish on me, but this BB cream created a flawless base for my makeup and it’s great on my combo skin. It felt very light on my skin, as if I was not wearing any makeup. It blends very well, I used the medium to dark shade and the product looked little lighter than my skin tone, but when I started blending it looked my skin but much better. It stays well on my skin for a long time, the concealer, powder products everything went very well on while applying makeup. I am glad that I got this product to try from Chickadvisor event or else I would have never attempted using BB cream.

BB got game!

I hate in the summer to wear thick or heavy foundation for your face. I was looking for something that felt light but gave great coverage too. When you oily complexion you need to touch up in the afternoon always. The foundation/bb cream did blend well into the skin. After applying it did feel less wet on my face. It lasted most of the day giving me great coverage and I only reapplied a little bit in the afternoon.

Good for everyday use

Garnier 5-in-1miracle skin perfector BB cream is a good product. It provides decent coverage and minimizes the look of pores. The product does even out the skin tone, as it claims, but it is not entirely shine-free as it has a semi-matte finish. Overall, I like the product as it does not make me breakout. I do recommend setting the product with a compact or finishing powder for better stay power.

Updated On: August 22, 2019

I got the product during the Chick Advisor Cinq a Sept event.

August 21, 2019

Moisturizes and Brightens in one step

I have never used foundation however this cream is so light and it evens your tone without the weight of foundation. Even more, it moisturizes and softens your skin as well and even hides wrinkles. Your skin looks amazing

August 20, 2019

Garnier skin active BB cream great for formal to dry skin

This is a great everyday product. Luckily, the colour is perfect for my skin tone. Goes on smoothly, looks natural and blends effortlessly. This as a tinted moisturizer with just a little more colour and it’s not greasy , which I really I appreciate and garnier is a really great product I would definitely buy this product and I would recommend to my friend and family.