Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

This new all-in-one skincare perfects oily skin with a mattifying effect. In 1 application you get 5 instant results: anti-shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects. Available in 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark.

Sauvez du temps avec un produit multi-bénéfices qui combine à la fois des soins avancés de la peau et une couvrance instantanément parfaite : anti-brillance, minimise l’apparence des pores, unifie, hydrate, illumine.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

Good BB cream

I've hardly used BB cream in the past but would definitely use in the future since this product provided ease of use and I really enjoyed this. Loved it.

Unsure about this

I don't usually wear foundation on my face. My face routine consists of cleansing, sometimes toning and then putting a lightweight moisturizer but I only do this at night. When I tried putting this on in the morning, it made my face feel very oily, and I didn't see any difference in the look of my face. Now, I only have used this product 3 times and it says on the bottle to use it for more days before you see any effects. Maybe if I use it a few more times I'll notice a difference.

Smooth

I was a little hesitant to try this product, sometimes when there is a skin tone in the product it can wash me out. (I'm pale and freckly) When first applied, it felt more like a foundation (which I never use) but after evenly applying it, it came out nice and the matte finish really worked. The only negative that I have with this product is the fact that there is no SPF which I need to use daily. This may be used more in the winter time!

Lightweight, easy to apply

This BB cream was so easy to apply, lightweight, perfect for combo/oily skin. It left a matte finish, was hydrating, not thick as some BB creams can be. The light/medium colour matched my skin and looked very natural. The tube makes it convenient to carry in my purse. This made my face look brighter and refreshed, not made up. My new fav BB cream.

Refreshed and moistureized!

I definitely get why it's called the 5 in 1 miracle skin perfector! It acts as a foundation, moistureizer, highlighter etc. The smell is so refreshing. After one use I felt and saw how hydrated my skin felt and looked. The results are instant! I am so happy that I had the opportunity to try this product because it's something I plan on using from here on out. Highly recommend this product especially for those who suffer with dry dull skin.

Love this

Love this bb cream alot because it is 5 in 1 which means it is really moisturizing and also has medium coverage. I am surprise how much coverage it has

Gorgeous!

I have been using this product for just over a week and continue to be amazed by it. When I perform my evening face cleansing routine i am amazed that it looks like it was just freshly applied. I have issues with blemishes, and normally use a lot of concealer. Not required with this beautiful cream. Also deeply moisturizes, no need for any layers of product underneath. I will definitely purchase this product - great value for money as well. Also, in general, this is a great product to take with you when travelling, especially if space/weight are factors, reducing the number of cosmetic items to travel with.

Goodbye redness

I have never used a BB cream before so receiving this one was a great surprise and I was excited to try it. It does a nice job of covering your redness and evens out your skin but it doesn’t last if you’re outside it warmer weather for a longer period of time, which I am. I found that it made my skin a little greasy and I didn’t like having it on when I was going to be out and about which I thought was the whole point of a BB cream. If I go out, I’ll happy apply it. Overall it was okay.

Decent BB Cream

You are getting a generous amount of product inside the squeeze tube at 60 ml. My skin was evened out and it did brighten my face after using it but in general, BB Creams usually do not provide the coverage that I am looking for. I applied this with a brush and it also hydrated my skin but it didn't mattify it like it claims to. The colour match isn't spot on but with BB Creams, they only have a few shades so I never have high expectations. Also, in regards to wear time, my skin did feel oily at the end of the day and I had it on for 10-11 hours but I didn't touch up at all. It wasn't the worst face product that I have used but it isn't in my top 3.

August 24, 2019

At first I was sceptical about this one.

When I first received this product I was a little iffy on whether it was for me. But then I tried it I use it as a base under my regular concealer and its amazing. It made my skin brighter and more clear. I will definitely recommend this product to my friends.