Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

This new all-in-one skincare perfects oily skin with a mattifying effect. In 1 application you get 5 instant results: anti-shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects. Available in 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark.

Sauvez du temps avec un produit multi-bénéfices qui combine à la fois des soins avancés de la peau et une couvrance instantanément parfaite : anti-brillance, minimise l’apparence des pores, unifie, hydrate, illumine.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

Like!

I tried this after years! They have reformulated it to be 5 in 1. The shares are quite versatile since its not supposed to be too pigmented. So the medium to dark was good for me. I like the finish of the cream since it gives a natural finish with just a touch of coverage. Good for days you don't want to apply a full face.

August 28, 2019

Colour match was bang-on!

I'm wearing this product right now after a full day, and still reasonably matte. This is not normal for me - usually I'm shining after an hour or so. That would have already been enough to sell me on this product, but I have another reason and that is the colour is absolutely perfect for me. I have this in light-to-medium which I actually thought would be too dark, but it is such a close match that the only way you can tell where I'm NOT wearing this product is at the boundary where my summer skin (read here: patchier skin tone) is no longer camouflaged.

Like most BB creams, it is somewhat transparent so if you have blemishes this might not be enough coverage for you. I like the lightness of the wear because it's so comfortable. It'll be interesting to see if this colour will still be right for me in the middle of winter when I'm at my palest.

I'm so pleased with the oil control that this factor alone is more than enough reason to buy this product again when I'm all out.

Fav new BB cream!

Updated On: August 28, 2019

I took this product with me on vacation and for 1 week, it kept my skin looking dewy and glowing. I love how smooth it goes on and how long it lasts on my skin. You really don't need much either! I've become a huge fan of this as it does the job really well, given you skin a natural and glowy finish. I'm usually on the go and need a reliable routine in the morning plus I workout so this product really meets my needs as part of my regular make up routine. It's also priced well. The one thing I have with this BB cream though is the fact there isn't many shades to choos from.

New Favourite BB Cream!

I recently received this product at a Chick Advisor event. I absolutely love BB/CC creams and tinted moisturizers. Naturally, I was very excited to try out this new product. It’s an absolute favourite offering light to medium coverage, easy to apply, it’s not cakey looking on your skin. It also has several benefits as it’s designed to even skin tone, brighten your complexion, provides skin hydration and the all important UV protection. So far I am loving it. This cream gives me a natural, easy makeup look that leaves my skin glowing!

1.0/5

August 28, 2019

Did not work for my skin

I really wanted this BB cream to work for me since I heard such great things about it. I tried it for a week straight just to give it a chance. Unfortunately, the cream did not sit well on my skin and made it blotchy and oily.

A fresh start

For the value it's a good product. The scent of the product is very fresh and clean. It also almost gives a nice light perfume scent. The effectiveness of this product however doesn't cover anything on my skin. Usually BB creams contain light coverage which this one did not. I liked the texture applying this product as a lotion under foundation or powder because it felt very light and didn't feel heavy on my skin.

August 27, 2019

It does what it's meant to do...

5-in-1 miracle tinted moisturizer is a great improvement from their original BB cream. Although I am disappointed that there isn't any SPF sun protecton in this, it does do a lot of the 5-in-1 functions mentioned.

This item is very moisturizing, evens skin tone, hydrates, mattifies, minimizes the look of pores and brightens, I do have a really dry patch of skin on my nose in which it did not completely moisturize.

PROS:
    - light coverage
    - hydrates
    - brightens
    - covers some blemishes

CONS:
    - I don't really like the packaging where you have to screw it closed..
    - a little too fair for my complexion (I got light to medium, I am normally a medium)
    - a little to light in coverage for me, but does itself justice for tinted moisturizer
    - not moisturizing enough

I will continue to use this for anytme I am in a pickle.

2.7/5

Good for light coverage

I received the Garnier BB cream 5in1 Miracle Skin Perfector for combination to oily skin. I didn't love this product because it doesn't have the coverage i need. It is good for people who have good skin and just need a bit of makeup to look fresh. Also, there should be more shades available as it didnt really match my skin well. I won't be repurchasing this one.

2.3/5

It did not work for me

I wanted to love this BB cream but it did not work for me. It has decent medium coverage which I like but the first time I tested it out, it started to melt off before I even left the house. I tried to set it and that made it worse, as it was now splotchy in some areas particularly on my cheeks. I would not recommend.

August 26, 2019

Good BB cream

I've hardly used BB cream in the past but would definitely use in the future since this product provided ease of use and I really enjoyed this. Loved it.