Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

This new all-in-one skincare perfects oily skin with a mattifying effect. In 1 application you get 5 instant results: anti-shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects. Available in 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark.

Sauvez du temps avec un produit multi-bénéfices qui combine à la fois des soins avancés de la peau et une couvrance instantanément parfaite : anti-brillance, minimise l’apparence des pores, unifie, hydrate, illumine.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

Great BB Cream.

What I liked about this product is that provides enough coverage to even your skin with that natural look to it. I have oily/ combination skin and without being oily the product gave me just enough glow that I like it. It is a bit transferable, but I think it is normal for most kind of BB cream.

August 30, 2019

It was just ok this want

This wasn't quite the right shade for my skin tone. Also, I'd call it a tinted moisturizer rather than a bb cream. I did like that it was oil free because I have an oily t-zone and a lot of products leave my skin feeling greasy. The coverage is ok. I'd use it when I don't feel like putting in too much effort into getting ready.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Cinq a Sept event**

1.3/5

Doesn’t work for me

I received this product in light/medium which I thought might be far too dark for me but it was okay. What wasn’t okay was the way it accentuated the drier areas of my skin and the way the colour settled into my pores. It’s always tricky to find a product that works for my oily to dry combination skin. This ended up terribly patchy on my face. I received this product for review in a gift bag at a paid ChickAdvisor event.

Love the matte effect

I have oily combination skin. This BB cream does a great job of keeping my T-zone matte during the day. It provides nice light to medium coverage which is perfect for me in the summer. My tan from the sun naturally evens my skin tone out. My pores are less visible.

I did find that I need to really rub the product into my skin to make it "disappear" and look like my natural skin tone.

Overall a good product with a great price!

3.2/5

I wish my sensitive skin loved this BB Cream

I tried Garnier's BB Cream years ago when it first came out. I imagine this is a new and improved formula from back then but unfortunately my skin reacted the same way now as it did the last time I used it (not well!)

The "skin perfecting" coverage is great. I find it to be ideal for that no-make up look; you can wear it like a tinted moisturizer without anything else on top and get medium coverage from it. It offers a nice matte finish which many people will love (I prefer a more dewy look). The finish also FEELS matte which is nice, especially in the summer heat. I also used it once under my mineral foundation and found that the two blended together effortlessly and provided a good full coverage look that wasn't too heavy.

My one complaint is that although it says it is non comedogenic and won't clog pores, it causes me to breakout like crazy. I wish this wasn't the case but it happens every time.

Also for a multi-tasking product it would be nice to see the addition of some SPF (though I'm sure this would only make the breaking out problem worse for some users).

Overall this is a good product that does what it says it is going to do. I would actually recommend it to a friend (with normal, non-sensitive skin) because it is a good product, it is just not for me.

August 30, 2019

Perfect for summer day out

I received this Garnier BB cream skin perdector from chickadvisor for free from the event organized by Chickadvisor.I got the cream for oily skin.the formula is very light,well spreadable medium coverage non greasy formula.stays for long as i wear to work every day. Not very sure about the skin perfecting part yet but as a daily foundation i definately recomend it.

Skin perfection

I received the combo to oily skin, medium/dark and it works perfectly. It does all 5 of the things it claims. The medium to dark is the right shade for me especially during the summer months were I have a bit of a tan and this evens out my skin tone making my skin look even better.

August 29, 2019

Great alternative to foundation.

I love this BB cream so much that I prefer it over foundation now that I’ve tried it. I got the Medium/Dark shade because I do tan in the summer. It applies easily as I use my hands to apply it all over my face. A little goes a long way and it has great coverage with the amount you need to use. It also doesn't look cakey like foundations I've used.

Does Wonders!

I received the normal to dry skin version of this product in my goodie bag from Chick Advisor at the Cinq a Sept event. I loved it so much that I bought this one for my mom at the drugstore so I am reviewing it on behalf of her. She said it blended into the skin well and was very hydrating. The product helped to noticeably cover her blemishes, scars and dark pigmentation! Overall a wonderful BB cream to use on a daily basis :)

Light coverage bb cream

The Garnier bb cream 5-in-1 miracle skin perfector for combination to oily skin was an okay product to use. Although it did provide a tint in shade I felt I still had to apply my regular foundation to get the desired coverage as the coverage applied was light. It did apply well on my combination skin so no complaints there and also hydrated my skin. I’d probably use this product if I’m going for a natural look without too much coverage as it still applied well onto my face and evened out areas that required a brighter look. In terms of affordability it is an adequate product to purchase.