Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

This new all-in-one skincare perfects oily skin with a mattifying effect. In 1 application you get 5 instant results: anti-shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects. Available in 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark.

Sauvez du temps avec un produit multi-bénéfices qui combine à la fois des soins avancés de la peau et une couvrance instantanément parfaite : anti-brillance, minimise l’apparence des pores, unifie, hydrate, illumine.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

July 19, 2021
    Texas, United States

Bb cream

I love this brand of Bb cream. I have tried this bb cream and it is Medium to full coverage and it looks flawless and a bit like full coverage foundation. I love this because it conceals as well as provides a bit of spf protection, skincare, and can be used as a primer.

April 21, 2021
    California, United States

Fresh

The consistency was a little runny but I got used to that. Great coverage and stayed in place all day. I like this on days that I only want a light makeup routine!

March 12, 2021
    Bedford, United Kingdom

My go to

I've tried a few a few bb creams over the years but this one is so lightweight and provides just the right amount of coverage. I also don't find myself getting as shiny.

November 26, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Good Bb cream i

I discovered Garnier through a recommendation from my sister . So I tried. I can say , Garnier bb is a good bb for those who wants to have a healthy looking skin with a dose of shine , that beautiful natural glow on your face .
    Is easy to use , and i like the texture which is very ok to put on your face and to extend .
    I’d recommend Garnier bb cream 5/1

September 28, 2019

The best everyday makeup!

Easy to apply. This BB cream goes on flawlessly and provides a light amount of coverages. Great for everyday. The best part is the dewy effect it leaves, almost gives your skin a beautiful glow. Such a great price for a product that works, and a product with many benefits.

August 31, 2019

is what is it is

I found this product to much coverage. this is a biased review because i like no coverage i have freckles and like to let them shine but i think i got took dark a skin tone which is my mistake. hence why i went down the middle on the review

August 31, 2019

Mom liked this one

I received this product at the #ChickAdvisorCinq event and gave it to my mom to try. She was very happy with how even it made her skin and she continues to use it.

Decent for the price

I generally use BB cream from Japan - but I almost always have one of these Garnier tubes on hand when I'm running low on my usual creams. The price is good (they're easy to find on sale). I don't find the coverage is amazing but it absolutely evens out my skin. I'll usually mix it in with a little bit of moisturizer or concealer if needed.

Great BB cream

I tried this in the shade medium/dark and was pleasantly surprised. It blended very nicely and gave me light coverage. My skin looked more matte and it didn't feel greasy. When I did sweat throughout the day, it wasn't running down my face, and the cream didn't show up on the back of my hands. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't shrink my pores, but actually accentuated them. So I would recommend using it with a primer that minimizes your pores.

August 30, 2019

Not the best bb cream or the worst.

This bb cream is suppose to be 'a 5 in 1 miracle skin perfector'. I would not say its a miracle but found it did : even my skin tone, mattify, and brighten my skin. I did not really notice it hydrating my skin or really minimize my pores. So 3 out of 5 is not too bad. Not sure I would purchase.

Updated On: August 30, 2019