4.1/5
Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Normal to Dry Skin) Reviews
#5 in BB Creams

Immediately and effectively fulfills your skincare expectations. Save time with just one multi-benefit product that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage.
  1. Renews
  2. Brightens
  3. Evens
  4. Hydrates 24H
  5. Protects
BB Crème Peau normale à sèche - Soin du visage tout-en-un de Garnier qui contribue à 5 bénéfices : hydrate, corrige les ridules et les imperfections, protège, unifie et illumine le teint.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

I'm not a fan

I received this BB creme as part of a promotion for my honest review. I've got combination skin and I was really hoping that this was going to work for me. Especially in the summer as I'm not a fan of a lot of foundation during this season. Unfortunately, it didn't meet my expectations. The coverage is buildable, which is a nice aspect that I wasn't really expecting. I have uneven skin tone and some days it worse than others. On the bad days I was able to use more than one layer for coverage. The downside for me is that I wasn't ever wearing this for very long because it kept settling heavily into my pores and lines and breaking up all over. I tried different ways of applying it and just couldn't make it work. It's hard to say that I wouldn't recommend it because everyone's skin is different, but for people in my life who's skin I'm very familiar with will not be getting this as a recommendation for me.

August 29, 2019

great for a simple morning routine

I have dry skin so I was pleasantly surprised by the coverage and moisturizing effects of Garnier's BB Cream. Feels great on the skin without over emphasizing dry patches I have on my face. It was super quick to get ready in the mornings because I didn't need to use beauty blenders for this bb cream. Highly recommend if you find yourself in a rush every morning.

Evened out my red

I received this product free to review from chickadvisor at there #cinqasept event. I really enjoyed this BB cream. It felt really moisturizing on my skin. And it even out my skin tone. I have really red cheeks and a red nose, and the BB cream seem to tone down the redness on my face and even out my skin tone. There wasn't a strong fragrance at all, it did not feel oily on my skin, it did not cake or dry up. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.

Garnier BB cream 5 in 1

I was given the opportunity to try this product from garnier and chickadvisor. I have normal to dry skin and chose the light/med shade. I like the consistency and light coverage this bb cream provides, it applies and absorbs well into the skin and leaves my skin visually moisturized. The only thing I did not like was the shade of this bb cream, it was a little too dark so did not look natural. I will be looking for a lighter shade to purchase as I do love this bb cream for everyday wear! I would recommend this product to others.

Love BB cream

The bb 5-in-1 cream is very easy to apply it gives you full coverage has an amazing scent and last all day long, when applying it feels as if you are putting on a face moisture leaving your skin feeling clean and freah. One of my favorite

Excellent coverage!

I love medium to full coverage foundations, in the past BB creams have just been too light and I always have to add multiple layers. Not with this stuff. I have skipped moisturizer a couple times and this covered all my bases. It almost has a refreshing feeling. I use a brush or a beauty blender. Love it!
    #igotitfree #chickadvisorcinqasept #garnier #bbcream

August 29, 2019

I wish they made this in my shade

I received this at the Cinq a Sept event in the darkest shade they had and it doesn't match my skin tone.

I tried it on my hand and the texture is nice and absorbs well. It's shame given the ethnic diversity in Garnier's clientele, a more expansive colour pallet doesn't exist in this product.

Updated On: August 29, 2019

I tested it on my hand and the texture is nice and absorbs well. I would have like to try it out on my face for the day, if only they had my shade. It's shame given the ethnic diversity in Garnier's clientele, a more expansive colour pallet doesn't exist in this product.

Very good

Hello everyone ,I use this all the time and I love it , since I always forget to moisturize this bbcream does all the work for me and has great coverage works best especially in the summer !!! !!

Beautiful, Healthy-Looking Skin

I received this product as one of the contents in my goodie bag at the Cinq a Sept event as hosted by Chick Advisor. I had an opportunity to select the type before hand which was great. I consider this product as more of a skin care product than a makeup product and I would even categorize it as a multi-tasking product. I prefer lightweight foundations that are moisturizing which is why love this product. I noticed my skin was smoother and my complexion was more of an even tone after using this product. The beauty of it is that it gives a very natural look :)

Works good, too dark

I really like the consistency and the smell of this product. I got light to medium which is too dark for my skin tone though. If this came in a lighter shade I would probably purchase it.