4.1/5
Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Normal to Dry Skin) Reviews
#5 in BB Creams

Immediately and effectively fulfills your skincare expectations. Save time with just one multi-benefit product that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage.
  1. Renews
  2. Brightens
  3. Evens
  4. Hydrates 24H
  5. Protects
BB Crème Peau normale à sèche - Soin du visage tout-en-un de Garnier qui contribue à 5 bénéfices : hydrate, corrige les ridules et les imperfections, protège, unifie et illumine le teint.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

August 21, 2019

Miracle in a tube

If this product works for dry skin like the Combination Skin version works it is a must buy for those who don't want to wear foundation but have uneven skin tone. Light and easy to use without any greasy feel - makes you glow and looked polished without the fuss.

August 20, 2019

The colour is a bit off but it feels great

I like the way this product feels on my skin - it’s smooth and moisturizing and I like that it evens out my skin tone. I do find the colour difficult to match to my own and I find the coverage of this product lacking as compared to similar products I have tried.

I like the way the finish feels but it just doesn’t offer enough coverage for me or match my skin the way other similar products do so I will probably not be using it very much.

2.8/5

August 20, 2019

Good texture but the colour was not even close for me

I tried the Garnier 5 in 1 miracle skin corrector and I couldn’t wear it at all. The cream went on very dark and no matter how much blending I did I couldn’t wear it. I tried mixing it with regular moisturizer and it still wasn’t light enough. I was disappointed because I really liked the texture and feel on my face.

3.2/5

August 20, 2019

What makes this a 5-in-1?

The Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector is a little misleading in its marketing. What makes this a 5-in-1? 5 claims that it renews, brightens, evens skintone, hydrates 24hrs, and protects. But how? I like that vitamin C is an ingredient and although the product contains octinoxate and titanium dioxide, it isn't marketed as an SPF BB cream. I found that it was really thick in its application and went on more like a foundation.

Cakey and full coverage

I have come to expect a “your skin but better” finish with BB creams. This was not it. It seemed like a full coverage foundation. I only used the tiniest bit and my skin looked cakey. Even with a hydrating primer and blending forever I just couldn’t get it to look right on my skin. I got the medium and the colour was a bit odd and I can’t see it fitting a lot of different skin tones either. Not for me.

August 19, 2019

I really like this bb cream. Its one of the best that I've had used.
    The coverage is light, but that is what I like about it. The smell is good.
    It hydrates and its a good skin perfecter.

August 19, 2019

Easy to apply and moisturizing

I got this product from CinqASept Event from ChickAdvisor. I have generally not tried BB creams, and this was my first BB cream. It's very easy to apply similar to applying the lotion on face. The colour matches very nicely. It is also very moisturizing - do not have to wear lotion before putting on this BB cream. This is really nice for daily use especially for busy ladies who are on go, and do not have much time to put on makeup! This BB cream is a nice cover up.

good bb cream

i have used bb cream before, but 5 in 1 ? this is the first time i use such products. i like the texture, easy to push out after applying on my face. the colour matches my skin tone as well. my skin does look smoother and covers my pores

August 18, 2019

Good Drugstore BB Cream

I really like this BB cream! It doesn’t cling to any dry patches I had and the product felt really lightweight on my skin. The only negative is the light/medium colour is a little too dark for me so I couldn’t wear it in the winter.

#igotitfree

August 18, 2019

Love it!

I love BB creams! I honestly prefer to use BB cream to foundation. This is the first time I've used the Garnier one and I absolutely love plus it's a pretty good size, should last me a long time and that's the best feeling! Highly recommend this product.