4.1/5
Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Normal to Dry Skin) Reviews
#5 in BB Creams

Immediately and effectively fulfills your skincare expectations. Save time with just one multi-benefit product that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage.
  1. Renews
  2. Brightens
  3. Evens
  4. Hydrates 24H
  5. Protects
BB Crème Peau normale à sèche - Soin du visage tout-en-un de Garnier qui contribue à 5 bénéfices : hydrate, corrige les ridules et les imperfections, protège, unifie et illumine le teint.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

Good Everyday BB Cream

I tested this out the moment I received it and I immediately enjoyed it. I like that it's formulated for my dry skin because it was hydrating. I also like the little bit of coverage that evens out my skin tone while still allowing my natural skin show through. I really like it for everyday use.

Edona Raka

At first when I tried this I thought to myself this is to good to be true! It’s like your favourite foundation in a moisturizer formula, so you don’t feel that heavy cakes makeup, your skin just feels hydrated and supple! I also love the fact that I do t have to put my sunscreen or my moisturizer before all these steps take so
    Much time, it’s amazing that it has all 5 steps in one pump! I absolutely love it!

Effective BB Cream

I never tried a BB Cream before. I had pretty much given up on any kind of coverage as I would just sweat it off. I found this to have great coverage with little product for a more natural look. It lasts and doesn't cause me to sweat! so it stays put longer that other products I have tried. My new best friend!
    #gotitfree #chickadvisorcinq

The perfect skin perfector

This skin perfector leaves skin feeling silky smooth while hiding any unwanted blemishes. Provides lasting Hydration so doesn’t dry out your skin. Leaves an even tone unlike some foundations. The only thing that I’m not so keen on is the smell would prefer fragrance free.

Refreshing and moisturized

The name says it all! It's truly the 5 in 1 miracle skin perfector! It acts as a foundation, moistureizer, highlighter all at the same time. The smell is so refreshing. After one use I felt and saw how hydrated my skin felt and looked. The results are instantaneous! I am so happy to have had the opportunity to try this product because it's something I plan on using in the future. Highly recommend this product especially for those who suffer with dry dull skin.

BB Cream temporary magic

Thank you Cinq a Sept #gotitfree. I tried this on the weekend since i was going to be spending the day at the CNE and not outdoors...thought why not. I don't usually wear mush makeup just eyeliner and mascara mostly... although i did start undereye foundation early this year but I have been looking for something that basically disappears into my skin...as you get older you notice things you want to hide LOL. So this was a good free item to try...so I can stop mixing my own. I need something easy quick and not drying/flaking/heavy. This BB Cream met the challenge.

2.8/5

August 26, 2019

I have had better BB creams

I received this Garnier BB cream for review from ChickAdvisor at the Cinq a Sept event. I was very excited to try it. Unfortunately, this was not a favorite. My biggest complaint is my face was SHINY after I applied it! I like a matte finish. So I found I was applying more product to cut down the shine! "Anti-shine" is even listed as one of the effects of this BB cream!!?? Sorry, I didn't find this to be the case!

Another issue I have is no SPF protection!? So along with this product that leaves my skin shiny I have to apply a heavy sun screen!

It does seem to even skin tone and moisturize. But I have tried better BB creams. I will not be purchasing this one again.

Too Dark for Fair Skin

The color of the primer that I was given is really dark for my light skin. The texture of the primer was very pleasant though and I didn't feel like I was wearing anything, as I do with other primers. It also doesn't have a scent and it doesn't feel like it's wearing as the day goes on. The rest of my makeup was a breeze to put on. It was also really easy to remove with normal makeup wipes. I didn't have to scrub at all!

August 25, 2019

A nice alternative to regular foundation

This Garnier 5in1 Miracle Skin Perfector gave me good coverage and, when applying with my finger tips, it went on easily and blended well. It is great when you are on the go and want effortless coverage or if you don't want to put on a full face of make up this gives a natural cover all on its own. This skin perfector feels very light on my skin, like I don't have anything on it. I used light/medium and found that is was a good colour for my skin tone.

A staple

I love this bb cream. I used it when it was first released and it is still just as wonderful. It gives you a decent amount of coverage, it is not cakey and it blends into the skin quite nicely.