4.1/5
Garnier BB Cream Combination to Oily Skin Reviews
#14 in BB Creams

January 16, 2018

Great coverage

This cream is easily applied, doesn't get caked on and is easily blended on the skin without the look of peeling. This is my go-to base for my makeup on a daily basis. I like that it even acts as coverup for dark under eye circles.

November 22, 2017

Ally Harris

This is my favourite beauty product, period.

The B.B. cream leaves my skin looking loads smoother - it doesn’t completely cover all spots but does definitely make them less visible.

The cream designed for combination skin is perfect for me. The regular one leaves my skin a little bit greasy, but this one has more of a foundation consistency so is great for my skin type.

I usually buy this in light/medium because I have really pale skin. It doesn’t make my skin orange or anything but if I wear a low cut shirt you can definitely see a difference in colour between my face and chest, lol. Last time I bought this I was in the UK and they sold a version of this that was just “light”, but I don’t know if this shade is available in North America (I’ve never seen it).

This cream definitely isn’t expensive compared to similar products, but at ~$15 it is a little bit more than I would usually spend on beauty products. The great thing is though that a little tube of this cream lasts for months, so you have plenty of time to keep an eye out to buy it on sale before you run out.

November 01, 2017

Worth the money!

I love this BB Cream for when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup, but still control my oil while covering up redness and imperfections. This BB Cream does just that and more! The only thing is that the color range is VERRYY limited :(

October 30, 2017

Aime beaucoup

Bel effet sur la peau, matifie bien la zone de T. S’applique aisément, autant avec les mains qu’une éponge pour un effet plus léger. Fais le travail pour le prix

October 26, 2017

Better than any foundation!

I love how easily this stuff applies, it provides great coverage (especially for a BB cream), and it doesn't cause me to break out. I just love it. I wear it instead of foundation on a regular basis! Also it lasts on the skin all day.

October 03, 2017

Best BB cream ever!

My sister got it for herself but it was too yellow for her complexion so she gave it to me! It's AMAZING. I just use my fingers to rub it all over my face. It's light but the coverage is great and a little goes a long way. Also it contains salicylic acid so when my skin gets a bit pimply it fights them while hiding them! There's a bit of a medicinal smell but I actually like it. I've been using the same bottle since March and I don't think I'm even halfway through. I always make sure to shake the bottle thoroughly because I think it separates a bit. LOVE this product. Often I just put it on and don't need concealer or actual foundation. It doesn't make your face look cakey which is nice because sometimes I'll use it just as a spot treatment.

September 27, 2017

Love the way it feels.

I don't like the feel of a heavy foundation, they always make my skin so oily. I love how easy this product goes on and it feels so good on my skin. It gives a nice light feeling coverage.

September 02, 2017

Bb cream

Bon produit, s'applique tres bien et ne laisse pas de trace. Un peu trop d'huile par contre et il est dispendieu pour un fond de teint de cette marque

August 11, 2017

THIS PRODUCT IS A MUST HAVE!!!

So, I bought this by cream just to see if I'd like it for a change...and boy oh boy, did I luck out! Not only do I LOOOOOVE it, but I won't use any other pro duct on my face for foundation anymore!!! It's so smooth, unnoticeable and light!

June 21, 2017

Meilleure BB crème pour les peau à tendance grasses

C'est de loin la meilleure BB crème que j'ai utilisé, j'adore son fini sur la peau et l'effet naturel, C'est parfait pour tous les jours. Je trouve personnellement que la marque devrait agrandir sa gamme de couleur, car seulement 2 sont disponibles.