Garnier BB Cream Combination to Oily Skin Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 227 in BB Creams

June 21, 2017

Meilleure BB crème pour les peau à tendance grasses

C'est de loin la meilleure BB crème que j'ai utilisé, j'adore son fini sur la peau et l'effet naturel, C'est parfait pour tous les jours. Je trouve personnellement que la marque devrait agrandir sa gamme de couleur, car seulement 2 sont disponibles.

June 06, 2017

This crram works excellent as a moisturizer and doubles as a light foundation. My skin has never felt so soft and blemish free! Works well under face powder or with sunscreen!

May 25, 2017

This product works great! I have been looking for a light weight product to even my skin tone without feeling too heavy, and this definitely does the trick! I love that it moisturizes my skin also. The only downside is that it doesn't last for a long time, so I would need to carry extra product with me to reapply during the day

May 10, 2017

This is the best drug store bb cream. My skin does get oily but this will keep it matte throughout the day. I dont really like wearing a lot of makeup during the day but using just this will look great. it feels very light on your face but does a good job covering. I dob some on my cheeks, forehead, nose and use a make up sponge (beauty blender) to blend it in and it leaves my face looking flawless.

May 09, 2017

This product did moisturize my skin without making it oily. Although it provided next to no coverage for my acne, scarring and undereye bags. I would use it again if only for the price.

May 09, 2017

This was a great moisturizer..I tried it because I have really finicky skin and tend to try different products to see what works best. This one was pretty effective but still not quite right for me. I would expect it to work well but it left my skin feeling a bit dry although my skin did feel very soft. I did like it and would try it again though.

April 14, 2017

Amazing for me skin. I put this on if I'm just running around for errands or going to school. Gives me a little bit of coverage but now too heavy on the skin.

March 10, 2017

J'utilise cette BB crème depuis un an maintenant. Je l'aime bien. Par contre, elle s’oxyde facilement. Je dois utiliser un toner en dessous pour être sur de ne pas virer orange. Je le fixe toujours avec une poudre et même parfois un vaporisateur fixateur.
    La couvrance est très bonne pour une BB crème.

January 25, 2017

I have been buying this product for years. When my friend first told me about it when BB creams were first out I thought it was too good to be true. It wasn't. This is my go to base for daily wear. I mix a pea size amount with my day cream to get an even coverage. I then set it with a powder. I feel like I am doing the right thing by my skin by wearing it.

January 07, 2017

This has been my favourite BB Cream now for almost 3 years! I find it always works great for me when i use a oil absorbing primer first and after i apply it i set it with a light dusting of translucent powder. this BB Cream applies/blends very easily and you don't need that much..i just love that it feels nice and light like your not wearing any foundation, and it also last's for about 10-12hrs in day with just a few touch ups maybe 2-3 times in the day with some translucent powder .

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Legalization

Nan1 added a new review for
    Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks