Garnier BB Cream Combination to Oily Skin Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 207 in BB Creams

April 14, 2017

Amazing for me skin. I put this on if I'm just running around for errands or going to school. Gives me a little bit of coverage but now too heavy on the skin.

March 10, 2017

J'utilise cette BB crème depuis un an maintenant. Je l'aime bien. Par contre, elle s’oxyde facilement. Je dois utiliser un toner en dessous pour être sur de ne pas virer orange. Je le fixe toujours avec une poudre et même parfois un vaporisateur fixateur.
    La couvrance est très bonne pour une BB crème.

January 25, 2017

I have been buying this product for years. When my friend first told me about it when BB creams were first out I thought it was too good to be true. It wasn't. This is my go to base for daily wear. I mix a pea size amount with my day cream to get an even coverage. I then set it with a powder. I feel like I am doing the right thing by my skin by wearing it.

January 07, 2017

This has been my favourite BB Cream now for almost 3 years! I find it always works great for me when i use a oil absorbing primer first and after i apply it i set it with a light dusting of translucent powder. this BB Cream applies/blends very easily and you don't need that much..i just love that it feels nice and light like your not wearing any foundation, and it also last's for about 10-12hrs in day with just a few touch ups maybe 2-3 times in the day with some translucent powder .

October 18, 2016

J'utilise la BB crème de Garnier depuis quelques mois déjà et je l'adore. Elle est assez couvrante pour remplacer mon fond de teint et elle n'assèche pas ma peau. Je vais définitivement me la racheter car je l'aime beaucoup.

September 28, 2016

This is a very good product to use with you regular makeup routine.I like that it is for all skin types and it is very effective.I would defiantly tell my friends about this product.

September 14, 2016

One of my favourite products, I don't leave the house without it. The light weight to the product leave my face feeling fresh and new. I love the glow my skin has when I use Garnier.

July 18, 2016

This one is just perfect for me in the summer.
    My skin looks so healty and great.
    I use it since 1 year now and I will until the end.
    I really recommand for summer to everyone.

July 18, 2016

I've gone through 2 tubes of this because I wear it eceryday. Keeps my shiney skin at bay and has pretty good coverage for a bb cream. Has a natural finish and you don't need to apply a lot. I just apply with my fingers. Quick and easy. My favorite bb cream by far

July 17, 2016

This product is perfect for summer time. There is just enough coverage to even out the skin tone and make the skin look glowy. Not heavy and the spf in it is a bonus!