Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin in Medium to Dark Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 216 in BB Creams

April 17, 2017

A little on the pricey side ($13-16), but provides great coverage. It makes my face look oily over the day and I need to use a powder to control the shine. It has an off-putting scent as well, which is definitely another downside.

January 05, 2017

Bought it just to try and it actually helps keep my face well moisturized in the winter. The cold and dryness makes my face really uncomfortable and dry, this product helps. I'm sure theres better ones but this one does work!

December 01, 2016

Coverage on this is spectacular. I have terrible redness and dehydrated skin and it is not the worst foundation i've used. It's medium-full, easily built up to full and lasts all day.

April 14, 2016

I use this product often during the day. It helps moisturize my skin while evening the skin tone and provides a tint of color. I do wish that it lasted a bit longer.It's really nice but a bit costly for my liking. Overall I would recommend this BB cream.

February 16, 2016

If your like me and have those heavy dark eye circles, this product is definitely for you. Its super easy to applying a few rolls, no need to keep going over the area. Doesn't cake up and lasts all day. No reapplying necessary! Color is true to medium to dark skin.

January 26, 2016

I have the light-med version of this. This is the only drugstore bb cream that I think is worth it, except for the rimmel one. I find this light to medium coverage, and the color is light for me, but it is very moisturizing, and the smell is non-offensive. I think the packaging is really good as a squeeze tube, so I can control how much I want. This is buildable, lightweight, and lasts for most of the day with a powder.

December 20, 2015

I really like this cream. My skin is sensitive and I break out easily. This product never made me break out and made my skin look flawless. It's light weight and the coverage is not as heavy as foundation but works great.

October 18, 2015

At my age it works well to keep skin looking smooth even with the wrinkles .

October 18, 2015

Not my favourite one but for mass market product do his job very well. My oily skin looks smooth and not shiny for 3-4 hours. For me it very good result.

July 24, 2015

This is my favorite bb cream, you can find it anywhere ! It is cheap and works great. Doesnt break me out and i have acne prone skin, hold all day, and controls shine. Love it