Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Medium-Dark Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 216 in BB Creams

All-in-one skin care that gives 5 benefits: Hydrates, corrects wrinkles and imperfections, protects, evens and brightens skin tone.

May 08, 2017

This product looks beautiful when I first apply it. I love the dewy finish and good coverage. However, I find that over the course of the day, it starts to cling to my dry patches and wear off. I don't like the scent either.

April 04, 2017

Bonne crème hydratante qui masque les imperfections sans donner une impression de fond de teint mais je l'acheter ais plus régulièrement si elle tombait en vente

April 02, 2017

This tinted moisturizer is fantastic. It blends easily and looks so natural. People have actually noticed the natural glow and many people do not believe I am wearing anything on my face. It is very light and feels great on the skin.

March 29, 2017

This BB cream smells great (but that most likely means it's loaded with chemicals, which it is!) and gives your skin a nice overall healthy glow. I bought it on clearance so I didn't have the opion of trying the oily-combo skin formula otherwise I would have tried that instead. I have acne prone skin and I find though it gives me a nice glow, once my skin becomes oily throughout the day, it looks really greasy and feels gross. It also wears off because of this and clogs up my pores like crazy, giving me more acne! I recommend putting a light dusting of setting powder on afterwards to prolong it's wear and keep oil slicks at bay. It can be on the orange'y side if you're between that medium & dark tone so beware ladies but works fine with a tan in the summer.
    I find the price point to be a bit high considering it's a cheaper drugstore brand and would say for a proper BB cream (although this was one of the original BB creams on the market), spend the extra $10 and get a higher quality brand.

March 08, 2017

I got this cause it's so highly rated on chickadvisor! I don't like it had only two shades (at least at Walmart) cause there's a lot more than either light or dark. That bring said, the medium / dark shade works well for me. Not that it covers dark eye circles but it does even out the rest of my days nicely. Good buy for the price.

December 25, 2016

I Love this BB Cream especially because it gives my skin a darker tone. I always use BB creams on those days when i do not want to do my full blown makeup (which most times takes upwards of a half hour or so) It is really nice feeling on skin, Moisturizes and evens tone and color is great. It looks very natural. i totally reccomend this to people of all skin tones. Not too light though. Looks especially well on a tanned face.

December 25, 2016

I think the product do a good job, but it is a bit too pale for me. Beside, i learned after that they make animal testings, wich I am totallu against !

December 14, 2016

This BB cream does wonders! My skin is totally sensitive to so many different products! It's difficult to find the right one that will stay on all day, but this one my gosh it's silky and not thick at all!

October 25, 2016

The foundation colour matched my skin tone well, however it made my skin look oily! It also felt heavy on my skin which i did not like, i like to feel like as if i have no foundation on. If i really couldn"t find a better cheaper foundation then i would buy this one but there are plenty of good prices foundations / bb creams out there nowadays so i doubt i will be stuck for one!

October 02, 2016

It was a gift and was the best one I could get! It feels great on my skin making it feel smooth and looking flawless, I don;t use anything else now.

A & W Rootbeer