Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream Reviews

For even, youthful skin, this soft, velvety anti-age day cream can be used alone or mixed with a few drops of lavender facial oil to boost radiance.
Apply on clean skin and massage into the face using circular motions.

Soin de jour anti-âge avec huile essentielle de lavandin biologique pour tous les types de peau, même sensibles. Les rides paraissent plus lisses et la peau est raffermie. Notre extrait de lavandin est équitablement produit dans le sud de la France.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.

Smells like lavender field

I got this garnier bio anti age cream for free with chick advisor and I love that it is COSMOS ORGANIC CERTIFIED 🌱 New Garnier Bio vegan formula without animal derived ingredients or by-products inside 🙏 no parabens and renewable sourced 🌾 it smells like lavender and glides ok smooth without greasy residue 👍 Great for dry-combination skin 🌚

Lavender Fields Forever

I love all things BIO and Organic so this product was a big hit for me! The beautiful lavender scent and smooth application of this moisturizer has put it at the top of my “must haves” list! I highly recommend it!

Bien

J'avais déjà eu un échantillon et je l'ai adoré. Habituellement je ne supporte pas les produit parfumée mais celui-ci est doux pour ma peau. Ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur la peau.

Gentle & soothing

I am glad to get introduced to this product ! Gentle natural anti aging is a rare find & Garnier anti age lavender is a love ! I love the natural mild fragrance, the skin feels comfortable and no greasiness ! I highly recommend everyone to try this and I am surely going to repurchase

Superbe texture!

J'adore la nouvelle crème anti-âge de Garnier. Ses ingrédients BIO et son odeur de lavandin m'ont totalement charmée!
    Sa texture est super agréable et la peau d'absorbe rapidement.
    C'est un gros coup de coeur! Garnier, tu m'Ă©pate! đź’•
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #cadeau

Good day cream

I like that this cream has 24hr hydration and is certified organic. I like the texture and that it is paraben free too. I look forward to enjoying this cream till the last scoop.

It was okay

I love the box and the container! The smell isn’t too strong I liked it! It was easy to put on so smooth and silky in your skin. But after a few minutes, it felt tight on my skin. So I have to put something after because it was a lil drying for me. But that’s my only complain. I wish I was given a week or so to really test it. Just had it only for a few days.

Love the smell!

I love organic products so naturally I was excites to recieve this in the mail. It has such a lovely lavendar scent that I cant get enough of! Its soothing and refreshing!

Amazing anti aging cream

Ok so I was gifted this anti aging cream, and I have to say I love the soft scent of lavender. The texture is thick and creamy, my skin doesnt feel greasy after. After using it for a week I can already start to see a change in my skin, my fine lines are becoming less apparent. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable skin care option

July 15, 2020

Becoming to like this product

Would recommend this product for the lustless and dry skin. It gives moisture and shining to face when I apply during the morning.not oily and not dry. Just perfect. Great quality and worth it. Just have not used it enough yet to see a difference