Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream Reviews

For even, youthful skin, this soft, velvety anti-age day cream can be used alone or mixed with a few drops of lavender facial oil to boost radiance.
Apply on clean skin and massage into the face using circular motions.

Soin de jour anti-âge avec huile essentielle de lavandin biologique pour tous les types de peau, même sensibles. Les rides paraissent plus lisses et la peau est raffermie. Notre extrait de lavandin est équitablement produit dans le sud de la France.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.

February 05, 2020

Great for everyday use

I’ve been using this cream for the past couple of weeks and I enjoy it. I like the fact that it’s free of parabens, uses ethically sourced and fairly traded ingredients, and goes on silky smooth. Lightly scented with lavender essential oils. Quickly absorbed into my skin. Only downfall is that I wish it had an SPF in it.

January 27, 2020

great cream

I got a sample of this from sephora and i really liked it, the texture and thickness of the cream is perfect and the scent of lavender is amazing, i would almost recommend as a night cream its so strong and relaxing!

January 15, 2020

Day Cream that is the Perfect Winter Treat

I I am on day 9 of using this Garnier BIO Anti-Age Day Cream and I can feel and see a difference all ready! I use it every morning faithfully after washing my face and the scent is such a calming scent to start the day. My face doesn't feel sticky or oily after applying, and the moisture lasts all day. I have much more moisturized skin now that looks radiant and brighter. A small amount goes a long way with covering my whole face. Day creams that don't leave a sticky feel are the best for my skin.