Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil Reviews
#5 in Face Oils

Known for its regenerating properties, organic certified lavender essential oil is expertly blended in a non-greasy facial oil. Used daily this facial oil is a natural way to nourish, smooth, and make skin more radiant!

Formulée avec l’huile essentielle de lavandin biologique et de l’huile d’argan biologique, notre huile, non grasse, procure à la peau une hydratation de 48 h aux propriétés régénératrices, une sensation de douceur, de souplesse et un teint plus radieux. Fragrance d’origine naturelle à 100%.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.

July 28, 2020

Glow Facial Bio oil

I used this product a handful of times over the past two weeks.

I love face oils, and I typically use them as the final step before sunscreen in my morning skincare routine.

The glow oil is a lovely consistency, its scent is lovely, very calming, and fresh but definitely present so if you don't like scents then this isn't for you.

The packaging claims a non-greasy finish and I think they deliver on that, it feels great on the skin, I really enjoy using it on my hands as well! You can also add this into you moisturizer for a bit of a boost or use a tiny amount at the end of your routine as a highlighter!

I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin or is new to using a face oil its a great place to start at this price point and these products are so versatile so if it doesn't work for your face it is great for hands/ body!

I think with more use I would be able to give a better picture as to whether on not this causes any breakouts for me, but so far so good!

July 27, 2020

Light and gentle

I liked how light the facial oil is. It's great for oil cleansing (I use it to massage it in my nose to help "cleanse" out the oil glands and white heads. Has a light lavender scent, which is always a bonus! #gifted - I received this for free as part of the product review club. #GotItFree

July 25, 2020

Very nice

This is a very nice products it is a bit tacky and sticky but it works well and I like it. You should try this out for yourself and see if you like it

July 23, 2020

The best facial oil

I’ve been using this oil long before receiving it from Chick Advisor - I love it sooo much. For an oil, it doesn’t leave any greasy feeling. It also doesn’t flare up my acne which is HUGE!!

July 21, 2020

Great light weight facial oil!

A blend of organic oils that's light weight and smells amazing! A pretty moisturizing oil even thought it's quite light weight, great for the summer. Would recommend!

July 21, 2020

I love this oil

I have been using various face oils for years now. My favourite is definitely argan oil. I was sent this by @chickadvisor for free to try. This contains argan oil as well as other oils with the beautiful smell of French lavender. It is not too strong scent, it’s a pleasant one and it fades quickly. I have a combination skin but also sensitive but it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. A few drops is enough for my face. I think this would suit most skin types. I'm really in lovewith this product and would definitely consider @garniercan buying it. #GarnierBioLover #organicworks #chickadvisor

July 20, 2020

Soft and supple!

I love that the facial oil is non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. I also like that it gives me a glowing effect immediately after I applied the product . The texture is oily but I don’t find it to be messy or greasy. I like the scent of the product a lot. I would definitely recommend it to friends especially those friends with sensitive skin. I think it’ll work work on their skin!

July 18, 2020

Wow

J’adore l’odeur!! J’ai remarqué une différence sur la texture de ma peau après une application... c’est vraiment efficace! J’apprécie le fait que ce sois organic et certifié! Un gros coup de coeur pour moi!

July 18, 2020

Very strong fragrance and misleading

I was initially drawn to the Garnier Bio line of products because it is marketed as organic and ecofriendly. The Garnier Lavandin Smooth and Glow Oil is marketed as being made from argan oil but upon further inspection of the ingredient list, I discovered that the top 5 ingredients are: coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, then argan oil, and sunflower seed oil. Coconut oil and olive oil are known to be comedogenic so I don't know how they can say this oil is suitable for all skin types. The fragrance was very strong in this oil I couldn't put it on my face. It irritated my nose too much. I used this oil on my body though and it was smooth and moisturizing on the skin.
    I received this product from Chick Advisor and Garnier for free to review.

July 17, 2020

Very hydrating

This facial oil did not leave a greasy feel to my face which is great. It made my skin feel soft and hydrated. This is also great for all skin types and it did not breakout my skin. I really like the lavender scent, nothing too strong. Definitely try this out if your looking for an organic facial oil and love lavender scented products like me