Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Softening Lotion with Mango Oil Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #262 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 13, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits qui sont fait à base de mangue puisque leur odeau est enviante et sent l'été! Il laisse la peau si douce au toucher et absorde tellement bien! Je le rachèterais sans exception!

January 26, 2016

This product works well, not perfectly, but well. It last long so you do not have to purchase it often

December 17, 2015

Loved the scent of this lotion the mango wasn't over powering. I also find the lotion worked well even though I didn't put it on everyday. It was a bit runny compared to the others I use but I would repurchase

2.3/5

June 11, 2015

It's littel oily and doesn't dry out fast. I have dry skin and it didn't meet my need.

May 20, 2015

#Garnier #Body #Intensive "7 Days Ultra Softening Lotion- Mango Oil" I have got samples and have bought this body lotion many times you really do see a big change in your skin after just seven days. Your skin looks brighter, softer and smoother in just #sevendays . It is awesome for dry and damaged skin from harsh weather and sun damage. I love #GarnierBodyIntensive "7 Days Ultra Softening Lotion- Mango Oil" Very well priced and a little goes a long way.

May 20, 2015

Quickly changed my dry skin to smooth and soft. Loved the scent too, not too overpowering.

May 06, 2015

This is a really good product. It just moisturizes your body sooooo much. I use it all the time for my dry and cracked skin.

2.3/5

May 06, 2015

I tried a sample of this product and it's not for me. It has a runny consistency to it and the smell is very mango! It didn't feel like it hydrated my legs at all. I'm glad I didn't waste money buying this product, because it's a dud.

1.0/5

May 06, 2015

I feel like all this product did was give me mango scented skin, and that's about it. Did not like this one at all

April 24, 2015

I tried this product first from a sample and then went out and bought a bottle. Of alll the products I tried.. and I hve tried many, This stuff takes care of the cracked hands and keeps them from cracking.. Amazing cheap product.. and I bought it at Dollarama.. The working hands lost hands down!