Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo Reviews
#25 in Shampoo

October 12, 2017

Use this brand all the time and love it

Purchase multiples when I can as we live in the rural and it is not always available. Love how my hair feels when I use both the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo with the Damage Eraser Conditioner.

August 20, 2017

Great product

I love the shamoo and how my hair feels. It makes my hair Smooth, soft, luxurious hair and the smell is wonderful. Feels like I'm at the salon everyday and doesn't hurt the wallet

July 06, 2017

I love how soft my hair feels

I have extremely thick, dry hair. I bought this shampoo and the difference it has made is amazing! My hair is soft, full of volume and has a great shine to it again.

0.5/5

June 21, 2017

DO NOT BUY THIS

Probably the worst shampoo (and conditioner combo) I have ever used in my ENTIRE LIFE! Bought a bottle after checking out the ingredients and BIG MISTAKE --- Got a HUGE MAT in my hair that I had to GO SEE MY STYLIST to have it CUT OUT. It was a paraffin wax build-up from this awful shampoo and you could literally see the flakes of wax fall out of the hair as she was cutting it. No, just no.

June 07, 2017

I really liked that shampoo. With just a small amount, you get a rich lather and your hair is squeaky-clean. No need to do a second shampoo. Used with the conditionner, this shampoo leaved my hair soft, healthy, easy to style, without frizz.

2.8/5

May 27, 2017

This Shamboo has a lovely smell and has lasted me well but leaves my hair feeling oily and tangly after. It hasn't done anything for my hair as far as damage etc

April 30, 2017

I have colored hair and have tried just about every shampoo out there for my dry hair. This one is one of the winners! I will keep this one in my regular rotation!

April 16, 2017

This shampoo is amazing. It smells so good and i love the way it makes my hair smell fresh and feels amazing! I can really see the way it gets rid of any heat damage and fixes my hair and split ends. I love this shampoo!

April 13, 2017

i love love love how much this shampoo lathers up, it's amazing I also love the scent it's not to strong and very relaxing definetly recommend this product to my family and friends a little goes a long way which was very impressive with my long hair :)

April 12, 2017

I have very dry , frizzy fly away hair this shampoo and conditioner to match did wonders to my hair. It gave it lustre ,shine and more manageable soft hair. Thank you !!