Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo Reviews
#23 in Shampoo

November 18, 2017

Absolute favorite!!

After bleaching and dying my hair with several bottles and constantly using heat on my hair I found my hair very very course and dry and damaged with a lot of breakage. I could not even style it anymore as it was too dry and would not last. It felt completely dead. I needed a shampoo that would repair atleast the texture of my hair to normal and would get rid of the straw feel. I tried out this shampoo and it's conditioner and it is exactly what I needed!! After just one use I could feel the difference in my hair and I have continued to use this for the past 8 months and I can even see a difference. I fell in love with this shampoo and not only because of its amazing job but also because of its smell!! The best smelling shampoo out there that received constant compliments.

November 04, 2017

Meh

nothing can beat the amazing, fresh, fruity scent of this shampoo and conditioner!!! says Damage Control but in 2 months there is no change in my haircare sadly. smells nice with a rich frothy soapy lather

October 18, 2017

Great smell, but just OK

It smells greats, like being in a salon. It is also readily available everywhere I shop, with a good price. However, after using it for one month, I do not see any change in my hair quality.

October 12, 2017

Use this brand all the time and love it

Purchase multiples when I can as we live in the rural and it is not always available. Love how my hair feels when I use both the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo with the Damage Eraser Conditioner.

August 20, 2017

Great product

I love the shamoo and how my hair feels. It makes my hair Smooth, soft, luxurious hair and the smell is wonderful. Feels like I'm at the salon everyday and doesn't hurt the wallet

July 06, 2017

I love how soft my hair feels

I have extremely thick, dry hair. I bought this shampoo and the difference it has made is amazing! My hair is soft, full of volume and has a great shine to it again.

0.5/5

June 21, 2017

DO NOT BUY THIS

Probably the worst shampoo (and conditioner combo) I have ever used in my ENTIRE LIFE! Bought a bottle after checking out the ingredients and BIG MISTAKE --- Got a HUGE MAT in my hair that I had to GO SEE MY STYLIST to have it CUT OUT. It was a paraffin wax build-up from this awful shampoo and you could literally see the flakes of wax fall out of the hair as she was cutting it. No, just no.

June 07, 2017

I really liked that shampoo. With just a small amount, you get a rich lather and your hair is squeaky-clean. No need to do a second shampoo. Used with the conditionner, this shampoo leaved my hair soft, healthy, easy to style, without frizz.

2.8/5

May 27, 2017

This Shamboo has a lovely smell and has lasted me well but leaves my hair feeling oily and tangly after. It hasn't done anything for my hair as far as damage etc

April 30, 2017

I have colored hair and have tried just about every shampoo out there for my dry hair. This one is one of the winners! I will keep this one in my regular rotation!