Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Papaya Extract Reviews
#5 in Hair Masks

What’s your hair care made of? Fructis Hair Treat  3-in-1 Hair Masks are made with 98% naturally-derived ingredients and Super Fruits to nourish hungry hair. The multi-use formulas can be use as a mask, a leave-in and conditioner. Available in two sizes: 100 ml and 400 ml.

You may also like Garnier Fructis Hydrating Hair Treatment 1 Minute Hair Mask Aloe Extract.

Les masques capillaires Garnier Fructis Treats 3-en-1 sont fabriquĂ©s avec 98 % d’ingrĂ©dients d'origine naturelle et regorgent de super fruits pour nourrir les cheveux assoiffĂ©s. Utiliser comme masque, revitalisant ou traitement sans rinçage. Disponible en deux tailles: 100 ml et 400 ml.

November 11, 2020

Great product

I got some for my niece from someone and we tried it and loved it. Smells so good 😊I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Great value, great smell,

November 11, 2020

Amazing product

Amazing product, i love it! I loved this product so much i switched products and have started using this product exclusively. Would i recommend it? Oh most definitely infact i have recommend this product to everyone i know on and off social media.🧡🧡🧡

November 10, 2020

Hair mask

I love this product..amazing price ..very effective product for damaged hair..very nice repairing treatment..i would love to buy again and again..highly recommend it

love this stuff!

Fantastic product - works great as an in-shower hair mask. And only takes a minute! I like to keep it in for the length of time it takes me to shave my legs. Leaves my hair nice and shiny - with an extra boost of moisture. No greasy after feel and a wonderful smell.
    Would buy again for sure!

EXCELLENT

One of the best products I have used and love. It repairs my hair damages and I am really impressed by the outcome. For sure I will buy it again and again

Yummy for my curls

I have been using this for a year now, and all I can say is that every time my damaged curls need repair, my hair would definitely drank up all the good stuff contained in this tub. It is so creamy, and easy to apply. One thing that I do love in this product is that this a Curly Girl Method Approved!

October 12, 2020

Such a treat for my hair!

I love the Fructis line because it is such natural products line. They so gentle on my hair. The one minute masks leave my hair feeling super moisturized, and the Papaya smell is amazing!

September 29, 2020

Smells sooo good

I love this product. First, this product smells amazing. Second, this product makes my hair soft and manageable. I usually leave it on after washing my hair so as to leave the smell on my hair. A 100ml bottle stays with me for 2 months. Great value for the money

September 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells great!

This is a great product. It smells really good. Makes your hair feel nice and soft and restores it. My daughter is always asking me to buy her this i think because of smell lol. But her hair is much better and healthier and smooth when using this product!

August 31, 2020

My favourite hair mask 🍑

My hair loves this hair mask! Fantastic budget-friendly masks can be used as a hair conditioner or hair mask, depends for how long are you going to keep it on your hair. The fragrance is awesome! The only thing what I don’t really like is packaging. For girls who have a long nails it is quite challenging to take out some portion of hair mask.