Garnier Fructis Fortifying Sleek and Shine Shampoo Reviews
#101 in Shampoo

Is your hair rough, frizzy and difficult to manage? Does it frizz up in harsh & changing weather? This shampoo strengthens the hair fibre from within smoothes the hair fibre from root to tip and helps protect against the effects of humidity.

1.7/5

December 13, 2019

I would not buy this product again

As other reviews have stated I find this product incredibly drying especially if you already have processed hair. I do recommend it for people trying to strip their hair however as I find it pulls color out when using.

July 28, 2019

Not for me

Unfortunately when I used this product, combined with the conditioner it left my hair feeling extremely dry. As a fan of Garnier I had high hopes for the product, but it was not good for my particular hair type.

June 26, 2019

This is the one !

We bought many different shampoos to try. This one stuck out by far. It's a simple shampoo that does an awesome job. We love the way our hair looks and feels after using it. It smells nice also. Highly recommended.

May 19, 2019

Sleek and Shine

This is my first time using Garnier shampoo, I always used Garnier products for face or body and I like it, this shampoo is a good fortifiant for the hair. When I bought it, it came with a 100 ml Garnier Fructis smoothing treat, which makes the hair smooth # hairmask #avocadoextract, using both of them give a lasting result.

2.2/5

April 21, 2018

I will not buy this product again.

This product made my hair feel heavy and dirty halfway through the day no matter what I did. I did call the company though and they have given me a credit for the the bottle that I purchased. I still like other products from this company just not the shampoo.

March 29, 2018

Shampoo Garnier

Garnier shampoo sleek and shine
    J'adore l'odeur , la mousse est vraiment
    Parfaite!! Donne une vrai sensation de propreté et une douceur incroyable:)
    Je le rachète encore la
    Prochaine fois:)

March 07, 2018

I would buy again

I liked this product it made my hair soft and smooth. It only took a little bit of shampoo to create a very good lathered very nicely. I am very happy with what this product does

March 05, 2018

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo

I like the scent of Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo. The shampoo is thick and had a good lather but it does not leave my hair as soft as I would like.

February 28, 2018

Tried this before and fell in love

My hair loses its shine and becomes dull quickly so when I tried this I was expecting it to not work like some others. But omg! Love this! My hair was shiny and so soft for days!!! I love the smell of my hair too!! Try this! Its cheap as well

January 28, 2018

Amazing product. I am very satisfied with this product

I use both shampoo and conditioner, both work great for my curly and dry hair
    After using these products my hair are smooth, and shiny. Also,price is fair enough