Garnier Fructis Fortifying Sleek and Shine Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 1068 in Shampoo

Is your hair rough, frizzy and difficult to manage? Does it frizz up in harsh & changing weather? This shampoo strengthens the hair fibre from within smoothes the hair fibre from root to tip and helps protect against the effects of humidity.

April 14, 2017

I liked this shampoo, it smells nice and works.pretty good. I also love following up my hair washing with the Sleek and shine leave in conditioner....

April 08, 2017

I bought this when I was in france for three months. It smells amazing and I couldn't stop smelling my hair after I washed it but it did make my hair really dry.

April 07, 2017

This left my hair heavier than I wanted it to. I didn't notice whether my hair was shiner or more sleek, but my hair seemed really flat and lost all of its volume.

February 26, 2017

I found both the shampoo and conditioner really dried out my hair. I don't like this brand for shampoo-ing my hair. I had trouble brushing my hair after every shower with this product.

February 24, 2017

Garnier is my go to brand for just about everything hair related. This sleek and shine anti frizz shampoo is nice but I must warn you not to use to much or you will have greasy looking hair. The price reflects a fair value, I can make one bottle of this last almost an entire year because a little truly goes the distance

February 08, 2017

Ce shampoing fait des merveille pour les cheveux ! Il les rend doux et soyeux ! Son prix est très abordable et il est de très bonne qualité même si ce n'est pas un shampoing conseillé par les salons de coiffures.

October 10, 2016

i love this shampoo. it makes my hair really clean and soft and the most important thing is that the hair lasts clean for several days without needing to rewash. it smells good and it does not feel greasy or heavy on the hair

September 13, 2016

This is my go-to shampoo. I find it makes my hair nice and soft but not oily. Have used it for probably 10 years and could not find a better value. Definitely recommend!

September 09, 2016

I use this shampoo and conditioner every day and have for years. My hair needs a lot of frizz control that lasts and I rarely have to use other products.

August 11, 2016

My son and I both have unruly wavy and curly hair. This product works I say with an effectiveness of 75%. In Florida we have very high humidity and it just reaks havoc on our hair. There are days this helps control the major frizz and others when we are puff balls..