Garnier Fructis Fortifying Sleek and Shine Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 1150 in Shampoo

Is your hair rough, frizzy and difficult to manage? Does it frizz up in harsh & changing weather? This shampoo strengthens the hair fibre from within smoothes the hair fibre from root to tip and helps protect against the effects of humidity.

July 25, 2017

makes hair soft

I tried this out as I heard great things about it and it woks great. My hair is dry and curly and it felt so soft using it and even had a soft look to it.

July 25, 2017

I would buy this product again

This product leaves my hair soft and manageable after drying and styling.
    Lathers nicely and rinses well. I bought the large sized bottles seems to be a good quality and decent value.
    I will use this product again.

July 21, 2017

shiny hair

I bought Garnier Sleek and Shine Shampoo for my daughter. She has long straight blonde hair and this product made it easy to style as well as super shiny.

July 18, 2017

I would buy this product again because of the value.

This shampoo and conditioner work great together, my hair feels so soft after and my frizz levels are way down to compared to when I do not use it.

The only thing I do not like is after a few days of washing it, it can get a little greasy on the top.

So, to fix that problem I just switch up shampoo and conditioner in between.

June 24, 2017

Great Shampoo

I like the smell of it and how it makes my hair feel smooth. I have thick hair and it seems to tame it somewhat, i also use an anti humidity cream. good product

June 24, 2017

Good shampoo

I love the smell of Garnier Fructis, I would buy it more often but I don't because my hair is frizzy and only one shampoo works for me (John Frieda frizz ease)
    But it does leave your hair feeling so nice and smelling great.

May 30, 2017

This left my hair feeling amazing and I have since bought it. The directions were simple, easy to follow and it smells absolutely decadent. Buy it, you'll love it

April 30, 2017

C'est un bon produit il sent bon et est bien
    Il n'est pas lourd pour les cheveux les cheveux sont soyeux et brillant très agréable aussi quand on se coiffe

April 14, 2017

I liked this shampoo, it smells nice and works.pretty good. I also love following up my hair washing with the Sleek and shine leave in conditioner....

2.7/5

April 08, 2017

I bought this when I was in france for three months. It smells amazing and I couldn't stop smelling my hair after I washed it but it did make my hair really dry.