Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 18, 2017

I really like this brand to use as a better quality drug store product. It is inexpensive, and lasts a long time, as a small amount of product is all you need. The Snell is refreshing and clean. It left my hair super soft and shiney.

April 25, 2017

this is a great cost effect product i usually put it in my gym bag as it comes as a two in one which is perfect and the bottle is nice and sleek it leaves my hair clean and refreshed what more could i as for after a hard work out

April 17, 2017

I have really nice, long hair but the ends get super dry and damaged. I like ALL shampoos & conditioners for the scent but have not found one that suits my hair type. It says for Stronger, Healthier, Shinier hair but hasn't made a difference.
    I love the smell of all Garnier with the active fruit concentrate and ceramide. But be careful of those bees in Summer. They like my hair too!

February 06, 2017

I love this shampoo it smells fantastic and it left my hair feeling very soft. This is one of my go-to shampoos because I usually buy what is on sale. I am very glad I got to try a sample of this shampoo and conditioner before I bought it cause now I am hooked!

January 09, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce shampooing de Garnier. On sent vraiment que les cheveux sont fortifiés grace a sa mousse épaisse qui sent vraiment bon. Combiné avec le conditionneur Grow strong le résultat se remarque et on sent ses cheveux plus forts et pleins de vie.

January 06, 2017

This product wowed me, and at an amazing price!
    I recommend this shampoo if you have damaged hair or hair that lacks shine. Paired up with the matching conditioner, it will fix your hair!

December 09, 2016

Tried the shampoo on a whim. I am fairly impressed with it. I have fairly "normal" hair, not oily or dry. This shampoo sells amazing and seems to lather and clean my hair quite well. I am not sure if it has made my hair stronger but it does clean it quite well!

November 24, 2016

J'aime tellement ce shampoing. Il sent divinement bon et laisse les cheveuz fraichement propre pendant bien longtemps. Garnier font d'excellent produits capillaires, celui-ci est un des meilleurs.

November 24, 2016

I love this Shampoo by Garnier,I always liked and used their products.I like how Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo makes my hair look and feel.It lathers very nicely and does leave my hair smooth and shiny.I think like most shampoos ,you have to use them for a while to get the affect one is looking for.I find that this shampoo does make my hair feel stronger and it doesn't leave my hair frizzy or too dry to manage.I likw that I can manage my hair style much better by using Garnier and I do recommend for women to try.I have purchased Garnier hair care products many times and will continue to do so.

November 24, 2016

This is really very nice. I'm in love with the scent, a strong fruit punch... yummy and fruity. The product was a white cream that wasn't runny. Lathered well with bubbles. It is a good shampoo, but not vouching for its ability to make your hair stronger (I have a hard time noticing if shampoos do anything besides clean). I would say it's very similar to Herbal Essences in being a quality shampoo with a good scent, but really this scent blew me away. Every time I put more in my hand I want to smell it first. No problems, would buy again.