4.1/5
Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo Reviews
#59 in Shampoo

October 03, 2017

Average shampoo

I received a sample directly through Garnier - it's quite average TBH.

Pros:
    - cheap
    - smells nice
    - works (as shampoo should)

Cons:
    - nothing special

2.3/5

September 28, 2017

No softness

I recently gave the garner fructose grow strong shampoo a try and am sad to say I am not a fan. Although it lathered up nicely without having to use much more than a dime-sized amount, once rinsed out it left my hair feeling really coarse. I wouldn't recommend it if you like smooth silky hair.

September 13, 2017

Great product I have no issues with it

This product works great I don't have any complains for it it lathers great smells great never leaves residue or anything and is great for my hair and my family loves it too

September 03, 2017

A beautiful light apple scent.

Garnier Fructus grow strong is a fortifying shampoo that strengthens the hair with active fruit protein. I love the scent of this apple fragrance shampoo and conditioner. It's not at all overpowering and the fragrance only lingers lightly after washing. It lathered nicely and left my hair feeling nice and clean. Since I have fine hair I was so happy it didn't weigh down my hair. Instead my hair had plenty of volume and was left looking healthy looking with a nice shine. I had no tangles in my medium length hair so the comb went through easily. I cannot say anything on whether or not it strengthens the hair since I only used it once but for drugstore shampoo it seems like a good buy. I was fortunate enough to try a sample of this shampoo and conditioner for free.

September 01, 2017

Smells Great

I received a free sample pack of the shampoo and conditioner directly from Garnier. I found the smell to be fantastic - citrus and apple! - and I can already feel my hair being stronger and smoother. Less hair came out when I brushed my hair after showering, and I think if I continued to use it my hair's strength would be much improved. The shampoo lathered very well and I felt that it was the right amount of product for medium length hair.

August 26, 2017

Love it

I have used this shampoo for years and love it. I have strayed away occasionally to try other products but I always seem to come back. It has a great smell and leaves my hair nice and soft.

August 16, 2017

Love this product

I honestly love this shampoo , it leaves my hair with no tangles and it smells amazing! I recommend it to anyone who has hair that needs a little life

July 24, 2017

Smells and works great!

This is such lovely shampoo and it made my hair dry in such a nice way. I used it after the gym the other day and it was a refreshing experience! I would definitely consider purchasing it in the future.

June 28, 2017

Love it

I love the smell of this shampoo/conditioner after a few uses I defiantly felt my hair getting thicker and stronger. I found it didn't go away either after switching shampoos. Left my hair silky and smooth with lots of volume which I usually have very thin brittle hair from dieing, would definetly recommend to anyone unless you don't like fruity scents.

June 13, 2017

GREAT FOR DAMAGED HAIR

i love this brand already and when i saw them came out with this i had to buy it! I have very thin and fine hair that is damaged! I dye my hair quite frequently and i new i needed this! The smell of this shampoo is great and lathers really well. I always pick one up on sale or when im shopping!