Garnier Fructis Hydrating Aloe Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#11 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Hydrating Aloe Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair

May 22, 2020

Not horrible but not the best either

Not the best. I generally like garnier but this made my hair super greasy. The aloe didn't really do anything. I probably won't buy this again. It didn't do what I thought

Hydrating & Smoothing! Great Ingredients Too

I am not usually a big Garnier fan so I didn’t have the highest of expectations for this Hydrating Aloe Treat Shampoo. I was pleasantly surprised by the nice, light fragrance and I really liked how well it foamed up but easily rinsed away. My hair way much more manageable after my shower but after I dried it I really feel in love. It looked so much smoother and not nearly as dry but it still had volume and bounce.

I love that it is free from parabens, silicones and dyes and that it is made made with 98% naturally derived ingredients. The formula is also Vegan, cruelty free and biodegradable so I can feel good about using it too. I will definitely be repurchasing this shampoo in the future and I also want to try the Papaya version now too.

May 22, 2020

Really helped my dry hair

I really liked this hair shampoo. My hair is really dry and it helped hydrate it. The ends felt moisturized. I got it from chick advisor and I would purchase it myself.

A good shampoo

I was excited to get this shampoo for free from chickadvisor and I kind of liked it .It has no parabens ,no artificial dyes.The bottle is recyclable.It Is a good hydrating shampoo and leaves hair soft and moisturized.

Love it

I am so super excited that i discovered this natural shampoo. I have dry damaged hair and im always looking for healthy alternatives to the million chemicals msde shampoos. Im gonna keep using it to see how well it lasts on my color treated hair. Thats my only concern, its not for color treated but im hoping since its natural it wont strip my color much

Wow l'efficacité

Mon cheveux est endommagé par le fer plat et la teinture. Ce shampooing est venu adoucir mon cheveu. L'odeur est délicate.
    Je vous le recommande. Une petite quantité suffit pour mes cheveux épais.

Love it

I was excited to try this product and was very pleased with my results. Firstly, the shampoo smells amazing. It has a very natural, subtle scent that is different from most shampoos. It also lathered up quite nicely and left my hair very bouncy and soft. Definitely recommended!

WOW

I received this product to try with ChickAdvisor but I'm already planning on repurchasing this. It has completely changed my hair and I can't believe it's vegan and all natural. My hair is long, thick and tangled (especially after washing) and this has made it glossy and easy to manage. After only a week of using it I've already been asked a bunch of times whether I changed my hair routine. If you're on the fence about this natural product, TRY IT.

Amazing 🤍

This product is really good for people who have very dry and damaged hair it really helped relieve a lot of buildup in my hair and help keep it very soft and smooth and strong and very hydrated

May 21, 2020

Smells so nice and refreshing

When I opened this shampoo to smell it, I was expecting a heavy aroma of aloe, or mint (even though there is no mint, but that's what I pictured by seeing the green colour). I was pleasantly surprised to smell a light, fresh aroma. It's definitely a unisex scent which is great.it made my thick hair feel very healthy and moisturized without weighing it down. I absolutely LOVE that is is cruelty free , and recyclable!