Garnier Fructis Hydrating Hair Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask Aloe Extract Reviews
#6 in Hair Masks

What’s your hair care made of? Fructis Hair Treat  3-in-1 Hair Masks are made with 98% naturally-derived ingredients and Super Fruits to nourish hungry hair. The multi-use formulas can be use as a mask, a leave-in and conditioner. Available in two sizes: 100 ml and 400 ml.

You may also like Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Papaya Extract

Les masques capillaires Garnier Fructis Treats 3-en-1 sont fabriqués avec 98 % d’ingrédients d'origine naturelle et regorgent de super fruits pour nourrir les cheveux assoiffés. Utiliser comme masque, revitalisant ou traitement sans rinçage. Disponible en deux tailles: 100 ml et 400 ml.

November 26, 2020

My hair has never been softer

After using the mask twice I am already in love. The formula is vegan and 94% biodegradable, contains no silicone, parabens or artificial colorants, and the ingredients are 98% naturally derived. All that is great, but this mask, after just two uses made my hair SO SOFT. I have a coarse hair with thick strands, so feeling it soft like this is rare. Luckily I got two jars (100 and 400 ml), but I'll be stocking up.

Smooth hair!

I received this hair mask complimentary in exchange for my honest thoughts. First off, I love that the formula is vegan and does not contain parabens or silicone. The texture of the hair mask is very creamy and has a nice fresh scent to it. After using it I found that my hair was smooth and a lot easier to work with. I held it in for a couple of minutes, but it could also be in the hair for only one minute. This mask is a great addition to my hair care routine and has a great price!

Very Moisturizing

Love the vegan, no parabens, no silicone product, and the focus on natural. A recyclable container is also a plus. The product itself is moisturizing and rich which is perfect for winter.

Perfect hydration

My boyfriend has curly hair and often complains that products don't hydrate his hair enough. This was definitely not a concern here! The texture was a nice creamy consistency and worked through the hair easily. We're definitely impressed!

Je l'adore!

Je l'ai utilisé comme revitalisant sans rinçage et je l'ai adoré. Quelques mois après mon accouchement, j'ai remarqué que mes cheveux étaient de moins en moins beaux (en plus d'en perdre énormément!) Le masque leur a donc fait un plus grand bien, en plus de sentir suuuuper bon!

November 25, 2020

Smells amazing and I’m in love!

This has been such a relief for my hair especially now that winter’s almost here. My hair gets really dry as it gets more chilly so I love the hydrating aloe formula! I use it with the aloe shampoo from Garnier and they work perfectly together. I started getting compliments on my hair when I started using the mask a few times a week.

Great hair mask

I got their product @chickadvisor. For free25 to try. I left it in my hair overnight and the product makes your very soft. The texture goes on smooth and smells amazing I recommend to my family and friends to purchase. I am going to be buying the other flavour to try out

November 25, 2020

Just what my hair needed for winter!

This is very creamy and hydrating, and helps control the frizz that my hair gets from the colder weather. It helps with my dryness and I love to use it twice a week. However, I tried the Aloe mask, and it smelt like Papaya! So I would love to see what the Papaya option actually smells like. Overall a great treatment and a great price.

Affordable hair mask

First of all, the hair mask smells great. My hair is dry and fizzy and this product smoothes my hair instantly to give it a healthy look. I will continue to use it whenever my hair needs a boost of moisture.

Hair mask done easy!

I like the texture and smell of this hair mask. Literally in one minute, I can wash my hair afterwards and my hair feels the smooth texture behind the mask’s effect. Not too thick and not too sticky. It’s a creamy texture and it doesn’t dry up quickly. Cool to touch but washes very easy. Great value for the size of the tub!