Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo Reviews
#1172 in Shampoo

94% biodegradable. No silicone. No paraben. No dye. With acerola berry antioxidant. Stronger, healthier hair, with no weigh down. Discover a purer way to boost the health of your hair with this unique 94% biodegradable formula. This ultra-clean system, infused with acerola berry antioxidant, provides the ultimate daily refreshment with no heavy residue and weightless shine. A purer, greener alternative for your hair: 94% biodegradable formula; ultra-clean, weightless; bottle contains 50% recycles plastic. Results: refreshingly clean hair that's 10x stronger, 4x healthier and so much shinier. (When using Garnier Fructis Pure Clean system of shampoo & conditioner in a brushing test that measures breakage, and a combing test, compared to a non-conditioning shampoo. Make a difference: recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste; save up to 25 gallons of water by showering 5 minutes less.

October 17, 2020

Fabulous Shampoo

I usually use Tres Semme products, but happened to see this shampoo on the shelf at the store read the label and decided to try it out. Let me say that the fruit essences smell is great and the shampoo itself does a great job of making your hair soft and clean from root to ends. My scalp felt very clean and not itchy as it sometimes feel after using harsh shampoos. Would definitely recommend!

2.0/5

October 01, 2020

It didn’t work for me

Unfortunately this shampoo didn’t work for me as it made my hair super dry and tangled. Probably it works for people with super greasy hair only. I won’t buy it again.

April 17, 2018

No more split ends

Unbelievable great. It actually cleaned my hair. I can feel it is smoother and soft. It also helped with the ends, no more split ends!! The smell is good, i have very sensitive nose and it doesn't bother me at all. The price is accessible. I strongly recommend.

April 12, 2018

Cleans so well.

I bought this shampoo because my mom said it works well. I was happily surprised with how well it cleaned my hair, and how soft it felt afterwards. Even when I haven't washed my hair in a few days, it still smells and looks clean. I recommend it to anyone that wants a nice clean feel and smell on their hair. It is a wonderful product.

December 03, 2017

Perfect for really greasy hair

I purchased this shampoo for my greasy hair issue. My hair is so oily I don't used conditioner. I wash my hair every day, but this shampoo allowed me to skip a day of washing!! I've tried very expensive shampoo and this is by far the best "bang for your buck." I 100% recommend

0.5/5

November 04, 2017

Wouldn't buy again

I tried this and my hair was super dry and got Tangled so easily. It damaged my hair. I never expected this from the Garnier company. I am never going to buy this again. I guess it has too much chemicals in it !

October 06, 2017

Great shampoo for oily hair!

I have very oily hair. Most shampoos leave my hair looking greasy immediately after washing. Garner Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo for Normal Oily Hair leaves my hair clean, shiny, manageable, and light weight. I can sometimes even stretch washing my hair to every 2 days. That’s unheard of for me with other shampoos. I can often buy this on sale at my local drugstore or dollar store. The price then is very cheap. Elsewhere it can be over double the price. If you have oily hair, give it a try!

August 25, 2017

I would buy it again. Love the smell.

I really love the smell of this shampoo. It does clean the hair of all the grease and the stickiness of the summer. Everyone in my family uses it now.

August 01, 2017

Finally a shampoo for oily hair that works!

It not only smells good and massages in well, it also keeps my hair fresh up to 3 days, which is usually never the case. I usually HAVE to wash my hair after 1,5 days because the roots get oily.

May 14, 2017

Really good price. Smells really good like fruit!!! Doesn't smell like gross perfume
    Doesn't lather the greatest but I don't care I just use extra. Finally a product that works and smells good. I wish they made more products with fruit scents