Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 11, 2020

Excellent shampoing

J’ai reçu le shampoing réparateur gratuitement par le biais de chickadvisor pour en faire l’essai. J'ai les cheveux endommagés et sans volume. Le shampoing dégage une odeur très agréable et produit une belle mousse agréable au toucher. J'ai coiffé mes cheveux immédiatement après l'utilisation du produit. J'ai remarqué que mes cheveux semblaient moins lourds et plus doux au toucher. Ce produit semble avoir fait beaucoup de bien à mes cheveux. Je le recommande.

May 11, 2020

Smells Amazing

I received this product as a part of the product review club earth essentials. When I got it my first impression was that it looked a lot like a jug of juice (lol). It has an extremely strong yet amazing fruity scent that I absolutely love. It has the typical goopy shampoo texture and the product is clear. when using it I realized it doesn't foam as much as I would like since I personally love a good lather. When washing it off it felt like it was too fast and left my hair a little bit tangled but I suppose that's what conditioner is for. overall this was a really nice shampoo not as luxurious but definitely good for the price point.

May 10, 2020

Shiny healthy hair

I’m half black and half white but my hair is around a 3B texture super curly and pretty heat damaged as well as I deal with dry breakage if my hair isn’t moisturized enough. I tried this guy twice and in between used my regular shampoo too see if there was a major difference and I was surprised there actually was! My hair looks so much more shiny and healthy plus it smells great! I still need to add extra moisture into my curls with other products but I find I’m not using nearly as much for it to look how I want! Plus it gives a really nice lather still even without the sulphates. Will be buying again!

Love this

I was really excited to try this product and it did not disappoint!
    It smelled great. Left my hair feeling clean and soft
    I found my hair didn’t feel weighed down like it does after using some shampoos

Smells Great

So first off I love the bottle I think it’s super cute, I also love that it uses mostly natural products in the shampoo. It smells amazing like I could just smell it all day but the downfall for me is that it left my hair greasy! I have naturally greasy hair and I can get one day of use with normal shampoo and then I have to wash, well I didn’t even get a few hours. I did not love the way it made my hair.

Fruity experience

I have very curly hair that is damaged from straightening, so I was excited to try this product for free from ChickAdvisor! It lathers well and smells sooo nice and fruity. It left my hair feeling clean and not weighed down without being striped of natural oils. I appreciate that most of the ingredients are derived from natural sources! I'm excited to see how this benefits my damaged hair over the long run.

May 08, 2020

Garnier fructis hair treat

i received this from @chickadvisor. #gotitfree. i like how the product smells and how it can do wonders for my dry hair. after a few uses, it was able to restore the moisture in my hair and it helps with the overall apearance of my hair.

May 08, 2020

Loved This

The Garnier Fructis Hair Treats was perfect , I already use their products for damaged hair and love them but this one really Wowed me . It smells amazing like fresh fruits and the fragrance lasted a lot of time in my hair without being overpowering . The packaging was also very fun and new , looked like a bottle of green juice you get at the fancy cafe !

May 07, 2020

Nourished and Silky

This was my first time trying the new Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo, and honestly, I didn't know that I even needed this product until I tried it! This luxurious treatment shampoo really quenched my dry hair, giving it the much needed boost it has been craving! My hair felt healthier, and less split ends, after even the first use. I'm impressed.

Even more so, I love the fruity and tropical scent of papaya that fills the shower when using this shampoo! I also love the naturally derived ingredient list, as that is constantly what I am looking for in beauty products now. I highly recommend this and will be buying in the future.

May 07, 2020

Feels so refreshing and soothing!

I absolutely love the smell of this! It's so fruity and sweet, it leaves my hair smelling amazing. The texture is also really nice, it's gel-like and comes out in clear bubbles. With this product, a little goes a long way as its super foamy! I also really love how it feels on my scalp which is super sensitive and always burns. This shampoo is really soothing and works wonders for dry, colour treated hair like mine. I will definitely be buying this! #gotitfree