Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 16, 2020

Great Moisturizing Shampoo

This new shampoo from Garnier with Papaya extract really moisturizes my hair leaving it soft and silky. I have really dry, damaged hair from all the heating tool I use. I noticed a difference in my hair after two days. I love the fact that its paraben free and 98% naturally derived. The less chemicals the better. The packaging is nice, adds a pop of colour to my bathroom shelf. The shampoo has a pleasant, citrusy fragrance not at all overpowering. I like the consistency and it lathers really well. A little goes a long way. My hair looks healthier.
    #gotitfree for testing purposes.

Smells SO good!

It smells SO good! Very fruity, tropical and transports you to warm summer days or beach vacations.

I think it takes a while before you can notice a difference in hair for a product that claims to repair damage but I can say that it doesn't dry it out or weight the hair down.

The shampoo has a flip top opening and it is a clear gel liquid that lathers nicely.

Surprised that it's vegan and doesn't include all the bad stuff - a "natural" shampoo.

It makes me want to drink juice looking at it; the shampoo bottle looks like a juice bottle, including the colour.

Updated On: May 15, 2020

Got it free in the ecobox from ChickAdvisor :)

Love this shampoo

I received this shampoo for free in chickadvisor #ecobox . Love the face that it is in sustainable packaging . shampoo itself is great, has a nice fruity scent and leathers very well. Hair was thoroughly clean and yet soft. To check the effectiveness I didn’t use any conditioner after it and still hair was easily manageable and shiny. Used it on my daughter’s hair as well and she loved the scent and feel of it.

Love it!

This product is very effective. A little goes a long way. The smell of product is amazing. The way my hair has changed since using it is I have less damage it is smoother and softer. I am extremely satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it to others with damaged hair!

Great Shampoo

I have been using another brand of vegan shampoo and conditioner and I am so happy to try this vegan shampoo. I love the scent. It does smell like papaya! It works up a good lather and leaves my hair feeling very smooth after using. Now I have a new vegan shampoo to go to!

Senteur exquise

Le shampooing Garnier a tout simplement une odeur exquise!! J'aime aussi la texture de la mousse légère et ne laisse pas les cheveux lourds! De là à dire qu'il rétabli les cheveux endommagés...je ne suis pas certaine. Certainement à utiliser pendant plus d'une semaine

Incredible smell!

We have a clorine pool and find that the damage to our hair has caused dryness, split ends ect. So far I have used this on both myself and the girls ! The smell is great, the lather is such a deep clean. We absolutely love it!

Smells amazing!

I got a full bottle of the papaya repair shampoo to test. I haven’t used any products from the “Fructis” line since I was a teen. I also tend to stick to more natural products as my scalp is super sensitive. I tried this on my hair twice and also on my daughters hair. The scent is amazing! It made my hair and my daughters hair nice and soft and easy to brush through after washing. It did not irritate my scalp which was great! As for the repair angle, I don’t have hair that is in desperate need of repair but my daughter has a lot of split ends and it seemed to help smooth that issue out a bit.

To use lightly

I have itchy and oily scalp this product smell amazing but to be used lightly to avoid oily hair after the end of the day. I used it and my hair smell and feel so nice. So for me its so so.

INCREDIBLE

First was my hair got softer and smoother INSTANTLY! It smells incredible and left my hair smelling fresh all day and even woke up in the morning still smelling strong and fresh! Definitely switching over to this shampoo/conditioner brand! Works great for me and I am bleach blonde so my hair is damaged!